Chapter 39: Day and Night

???: "Sister, are you sure about this?" Said a mature female voice.

???: "Of course I am. You and I both love him but there's an problem that prevents us from being with him so there will help." She said as she held up two emerald pendants.

???: "Will they really work?" She asked as she took one of the pendants and puts it around her neck.

???: "If the stories about the pendants are true then they will work." She said as she put her emerald pendants around her neck. "Now let's see if this work." She said.

Both females focus and their emerald pendants glow an bright green light...

It's an school day and I was in my first class which is English along with Sunset and Twilight with Ms. Cheerilee teaching.

Cheerilee: "Alright everyone, before we begin, I would like to announce that we have two new students joining us." She said which made everyone mutter.

Kevin: 'New students? This late in the year?' I thought.

Cheerilee: "You can both come in now." She called out to the classroom door which opens and two girls enter the classroom as everyone looked at the surprised because of their appearances.

The first girl has light magentaish gray skin, magenta coloured eyes, long hair that is pink and she is wearing a pink tank top and a skirt mix with pink and yellow that has alot of suns around the skirt.

The second girl has bluish gray skin, cyan eyes, sapphire blue hair with some light grayish blue in it and she wore an outfit that was almost identical to Rainbow Dash's skirt with a hoodie and headphones

Everyone was muttering about the two girls as they also wore emerald pendants.

Kevin: 'What the?! They look like Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna if they were younger!' I thought surprised.

Cheerilee: "Girls, introduce yourselves."

Soleil: "Hello everyone. I'm Soleil and the girl next to me is my younger sister Selena." Said the girls with multi coloured hair in purple hoodie with a smile.