Part 1: Shock.

Authors Note 😃🔫
Ok so basically you're about the same age as Eren rn before the timeskip alr enjoy

I stood there in complete silence.

I didn't even dare to breathe until I felt the ground started to shake. There was an explosion. Finally I ripped my gaze away from the hand and looked down to see a gaping hole in the wall.

It seemed as if someone took the life out of me. My breath was caught in my throat and my vision went blurry as I caught a quick glimpse of the giants that sauntered into the place that was once called home.

Most of the large human like monsters known as titans wore a large eerie smile on their face. My stomach twisted and turned with disgust as I looked at them, some already covered with blood.

Human blood?

I felt the bile rise in my throat as lost my footing.

Steading myself I quickly took off in the opposite direction, running away from the damaged wall.
I gave up all forms of self soothing the moment I was aware of what was truly going on.

"Being eaten alive must be the worst way to die."

"How is that titan big enough to reach over the wall."

"Is this the end?"

"Are we all going to get eaten?"

Though fear was prominent, I shook my head, "it didn't matter anyways."

I shook my head again correcting myself.

"It shouldn't."

I had nothing, my parents were gone, I didn't have a house. No family, no food, no friends. None of it mattered.

"Why am I even running." I muttered

Then memories flooded my thoughts.

Tears ran down my cheeks as someone's harsh grip held me down. My screams flooded the room as I witnessed four men tie up my parents.

"Please let them go." I sobbed trying to force my way out of the man's grasp. Anger and frustration bubbled inside me.

He ignored me as he listened to what seemed like the leader bark orders at him and the other men. The only word you seemed to have processed the leader say was "execute."

I kicked and screamed, fighting with all I had. my eyes drifted, catching a glimpse of my mother breaking free from the rope she was tied with, a shiny object in her hand I assumed was the pocket knife she always carried around.

My father always disliked the thing, always telling her about how weapons only bring hatred and pain.

Though right then that's all I wanted inflicted on these  men.

My mother swung the blade, digging it into one of the men's shoulders. The other men let go of my father, running over to restrain her.

The man who was holding me down loosened his grip as he was distracted.

I bolted for it, out of arm's reach I looked over at my mother and father being tackled down like prey.  They screamed at me to run.

And I did.

I ran the fastest I had ever ran before. There was no feeling in my body. I was nothing but a vessel. Too weak to do anything but run.

A burden.

I knew my death would be quick, it would be the easiest way out of this horrid life I lived. But for some reason, my legs kept moving. I continued to run no matter how much I hated it, and how much my body screamed at me, begging for me to stop. I kept running.

Then I ran past a boy. He was about my age and had a mixed look of determination, hope, and uncertainty on his face. But what really confused me was that he was running in the opposite direction.

His gaze caught mine for a split second. The boy's turquoise gaze seemed to pierce into my soul. His eyes were glossed over with rage, and sadness. I turned my head back and continued running. The boy did the same.

I wondered why he was running in the opposite direction.

"He's already dead." I thought grimly.

As I kept running I passed by a girl with long Raven hair. She was pretty and fast on her feet. I assumed she was chasing after the boy since they were both going in the same direction. I shook my head.

"Worry about yourself, if you worry about others that's how you end up dead." My mother's words echoed in my head.

I heard the words repeat slowly in my head. Like a rhythm following my steps.

Maybe I got too caught up into it, because last thing I remember is tripping and hitting my head into that dry cement.

<><><><><>

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey... how y'all doin...

anyways this was my first chapter of the only wattpad i've ever made😃 i hope y'all liked it, please feel free to leave constructive criticism in the comments, I'ma need it LMFAO😭

also ignore any grammar mistakes I'm to lazy to fix💃

anyways more chapters coming soon!!!