Chapter 13

Becky's POV

I woke up happy. Ollie was coming out of hospital today. It seemed like she'd been in there for ages. So much had happened and I needed to talk to her so badly. Mum said she'd drive me to the hospital after school. I put on my uniform and put in my donut earrings. I grabbed my bag and threw in on my shoulder. Today better go fast because I need Ollie back. I had no one else at school now because of what Nash did. I can't believe him. Idiot.

Nash's POV

I woke up happy. Ollie was coming out of hospital today. She could finally meet Shawn and he was so desperate to meet her. Ollie could still count as my friend right? Even though Becky turned out to be a slut, I could still be friends with Ollie. I promised I would drive Shawn to the hospital after school. I put on my uniform and gelled up my hair. I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulders. Today better go fast because I need to see Shawn's reaction when he gets to meet Ollie. I was glad I had Roxy at school because then I wouldn't have found out that Becky was just using me. It was actually really upsetting. I thought we were so similar. I was just gonna have to forget about her though.

Becky's POV

I got to school and my first lesson was geography. I wasn't really keen on geography but I was pretty good at it. The lesson actually went really fast. We were learning about the ice age and we just watched a documentary and had to make notes. It was then break time and I just sat in the corner of my form room eating some crisps. I got a bit a tense when Roxy and her gang came into the room. I don't think she liked me because of the whole Nash thing and she always caused my anxiety to get really bad. She spotted me.
"Ah Becky. Not with Nash are we?" she asked. I swallowed hard.
"N...o....," I stammered. I was trying so hard to stop my anxiety but I couldn't. I ran straight out of the room hearing laughter behind me. I ran to the girls bathroom hyperventilating like usual. I hated this stupid anxiety. It made me look like such a freak. I wish Nash hadn't been such an idiot and kissed Roxy because then he could've helped me right now.
I took slow, deep breaths and after 5 minutes I was okay. I had to get to my next lesson so I picked up my books from the floor, took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. I was walking down the corridor when a boy bumped into me and caused me to drop my books. He picked them all up and was about to hand them to me when he looked up. It was Nash and I frowned.
"Slut," he said and dropped the books. What? He's the slut here.
"I am not a slut," I said, gritting my teeth. He just rolled his eyes and walked away. I looked at my planner to see what lesson I had. Great it was history. I walked into the room and sat down awkwardly next to Nash. Only last week we were best friends and were chatting so much in history lessons.
"So you were using me?" he asked. What the hell. I was so confused. He was using me.
"What?" I asked him.
"Oh you know. How you've made out with every boy in our year," Nash said. My jaw dropped. I didn't know the names of half the people in the class, let alone know every boy in our year well enough to make out with them.
"Nash. I don't know what you're talking about," I said, my eyes filling with tears.
"Of course you don't," he said sarcastically.
"Did Roxy tell you this?" I asked. He nodded and looked down at the table.
"So that's why you kissed her?" I said.
"How do you know?" he asked.
"Look I couldn't leave you alone with Roxy so I stayed behind to see what happened. Then I saw you kiss. I can't believe you Nash. That's the 2nd time. Is everything lies?" I said, about to cry.
"Did you see what happened in the bushes?" he said. I shook my head.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Okay, Roxy took me behind this bushes in the park and we made out," Nash replied.
"What the actual hell Nash? A kiss was bad enough. And you believed I made out with every boy in this year. You know I have bad anxiety and I only ever talk to Ollie. Did you think that was all lies? Well it wasn't. I loved you. In fact I probably still do but I need to stop loving because your just messing up my life." I grabbed my books, put them in my bag and walked out of the classroom. I'd never walked out of class before but I felt I needed to. I walked down the corridor.
"Wait!" Nash said behind me. I stopped. I couldn't keep running away from him.
"What?" I asked.
"You can't say that about me. Yes I thought you were some slut but it doesn't make me stupid. I thought you loved me," Nash said.
"You thought I was faking everything. I can't believe one persons words could change your entire view of me. How could Roxy," my words were stopped when his lips crashed onto mine. I was reluctant and first but I put my hands in his hair and kissed back. It lasted a good 2 minutes. It wasn't like the other kisses I'd shared with Nash. It was full of love and frustration. I pulled away and leant into Nash, his arms tightly around me. Everything felt so right.
"Becky. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have believed Roxy. I've hurt you so many times and you've never done anything to hurt me. I love you Becky Hall," Nash said.
"I love you too Nash Grier," I replied with no hesitation.
"Oi you two, back into class," Mr Hassle shouted. Nash and I looked at each other with a grin and walked back into the history lesson.

Nash's POV

Becky and I walked back into the lesson. I was so pissed off with Roxy for lying to me. She probably had 5 other boys she was lying to as well. The bell rang signalling the end of the lesson. I smiled at Becky then walked out to find Roxy. I walked down the corridor to see Roxy kissing this random guy.
"Thanks for lying," I said to her angrily. She stopped kissing the guy and he looked annoyed. I kept walking.
"Baby. I'm sorry," Roxy said.
"I'm not you're baby and I never will be." I said to her and she walked away looking pissed off.

Becky's POV
*later in the day*

The final bell rang. I could finally go and see Ollie. I'd missed her so much. I walked outside of the school gates and I could see my mum in our blue car. She smiled and I got in the car. My mum turned on the radio and switched the station to radio 1. I sung along to a couple of songs and then we arrived at the hospital.

Well, a lot got done in that chapter...😂