Craving It Like The Mineral.

Gabriella's POV
We sit in the car before the party.
"Everybody ready?" I ask
"Yeah!" Kelsey yells
"HELLA YEAH, LETS ROCK THESE BITCHES" screams Martha. Your typical fat girl.
Taylor Stares out the window. She hasn't said anything all day, but we don't have time for her childish shenanigans.

I pick up my vial of sleeping tablets.
"Let's go gurls!l" I say, and we all run towards the boys.
I saunter over to Troy. I'm dripping with innocent-Disney girl sex appeal. Miaow.
"Troy! Hey!" I scream
"Gabriella, hi! He says.
I notice all my friends are making polite conversation. The boys are so distracted by our, sorry, MY good looks they out their cups down. I gently slip a pill into each. In five minutes, they'll be out.
This is perfect.

Chads POV
After our amazing game today, we head to the party at Troy's. Me and Taylor are totally going to get lucky. And I'm a boy. So I love sex. And porn. Simple. The entire male race is obviously obsessed. I crave it like I crave the mineral.
Taylor walks up to me, swaying her hips seductively.
"Girl, you look good tonight!" I whistle.
"Hello Lover." She seductively smiles, grabbing my red beer cup and taking a sip.
"You want continue where we left off last night?"
I try not to look to eager and nonchalantly smile. I see Troy giving my jealous looks across from me.
"Well Martha has a van out front. Here are the keys. I'll be out in five minutes." She whispers, slipping me the keys.
"Why not just in Troy's bed or the tree house or something?" I reply curiously.
"Well Chad. The van has whips and chains and handcuffs and blindfolds. Let's just say, I like that." She whispers in my ear.
Taylor saunters away. I'm left standing open mouthed and speechless.
Kinky

Martha's POV.
An hour later we stand in the van with the basketball team scattered around our feet sleeping like little puppies. All are blindfolded and chained. Now it's time for the our last phase of the plan.
Because our van is pink and has 'queen Sharpay' written on it.
Perfect.