10

Third person POV
After finishing their first tasks, everyone went back to their hotel room and took a rest, however Jennie and Lisa didn't make it in time in the last challenge, therefore they have to face their punishment.

Jennie POV
Lisa and I were so doomed, I am insanely scared of cockroaches and you know...poor hygiene.

But still, I'm glad that Lisa is with me, it feels good knowing that someone will be on your side.

We got onto the car that drove us to the 1-star hotel, and my heart is pounding like crazy.

The driver dropped us off in front of the hotel and there were already people there, and passed us the key to our room.

We got into the elevator and the moment we got into the room.

We were shocked.

The floor is filled with dust and there are food wrappings everywhere.

We went into the bathroom and had a look, the towel was not washed or cleaned yet and there were water dripping through the ceiling into the bath tub.

All I can say is, hell nah we can't lose anymore.

Moonbyul POV
All of us got back to our hotel and we all grouped together in the hotel's restaurant and Camila was about to tell us our next challenge.

"Good job to everyone here, since you guys all made through the last challenge without being in the last place."

  Everyone applauded.

"So now, after a challenge, there will be another one. I won't spoiled the whole detail thing about it, but I will tell you the name."

  Everyone stayed in silent.

"The next challenge is called *Foodie*, apparently it's about food, but what u will do about the food? It's up to your guess now..... OKAY, everyone go back to your hotel rooms and take a nice rest, tomorrow will be a tough one."

  Four of us nodded and left the restaurant.

  Since our hotel room is right next to each other, we all met in wheesa's room.

"I'm good at eating, but I'm a bit worried about Moonbyul tho."

  Hwasa said.

"Well, even if I'm not good at it, I have to get used to it."

  I shook my head and looked over to solar.

"Well, let's just do our best, we cannot let ourselves fall into the last place."

I know I know,
I'm lazy😩 I just have sooooo much work, no matter in school or everything else.
I will write when I have time😂

Thank u for waiting I think