twenty eight

Harrys pov

"If Umbridge keeps on taking all our rights away we wont have anything!" Ron complains as Hermione, him and I sat in the guest room I'm staying in at Cass and Sirius'. "They're aloud to which is why theyre doing it. You can't stop the ministry, Ron." Hermione mutters as she continued her homework. "How do you still have homework?" I ask. "I like to prioritize. You havent even done yours." She says and cocks her head to the side as if saying 'dont even try to lie' My face goes red and I shrug and look at Ron who looked as red as his hair. "Kids!" Aunt Cassie walks in and sees us. "Ah there you are. I was wondering if you want to go shopping at Diagon alley. Maybe we can get some things for your room and a few things to clean the house with." She says and looks at Hermione and Ron, "We will get you two something aswell." She smiles happily. "Sure!" We all say excitedly. "Come on. Get ready and we will go. Meet me downstairs." She says and leaves the room. "This will be fun." Hermione says and puts her shoes and her overcoat on. "Yeah. Im surprised she is going out. She doesnt leave much because Sirius can't." I point out. "Maybe she will look for baby things!" Hermione squeals. "Babies are loud." Ron groans and Hermione glares at him. "No, they're cute and adorable." She tells him before sticking her nose up and cocking her head the opposite way and I could see Ron smiling slightly at her outburst. We walk downstairs and see Aunt Cassie in a maternity shirt and a pair of stretchy pants, she looked happy. "Come on! Lets go!" She exclaims.
We apparate there and Hermione quickly gets distracted by books, not shocking. Ron gets distracted by the icecream, once again not shocking. Which left Aunt Cass and I alone, until we have to meet up in thirty minutes. "So, what do you want to name the baby?" I question. "Hmm. I don't know." Cass tells me as she gazes at the stores. "How about Harry?" She jokes and I shake my head. We stop by a few stores and she buys me things here and there, and buys her things here and there. Some people I recognized from school were pointing at Aunt Cass and I knew everyone at Hogwarts would know she is pregnant by the time we get back. "So...who's the dad?" I question, Cass looks at me like I'm stupid and I laugh, "I mean who are you telling people it is?" I tell her as if she should've known what I meant. "I told the doctor that it was a guy named Josh." She says quietly. "Harry, come over here! I need to show you something!" Rons voice made both of our heads snap back. I look at Aunt Cass for permission and she nods. "Go ahead, meet back in thirty minutes like we planned." She tells me.

I didn't realize what a stupid mistake that was.