"It's not my fault they can't handle me." Bakugo mumbled as he set up the new table.

The blond plopped back down and leaned forward.

"Alright who's going to get crushed next!" Bakugo taunted.

No one stepped forward.

"Come on no one wants to take on the strongest!"

Izuku stepped forward and felt all eyes on him. He quickly reached down into his pocket and popped open the container. Slowly Izuku walked up the the table and sat down and front of Bakugo. He placed his arm on the table and met Bakugos grip.

"Who the fuck are you?" Bakugo asked.

Izuku didn't respond. He just kept his eyes from meeting his rivals.

"Whatever it doesn't matter anyways. Even if you did tell me your name it would just get forgotten like the rest of the extras."

Izuku tightened his grip on Bakugos hand and waited for the match to start.

Uraraka made her way over and placed her hands on top of competitors.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Start!"

Izuku and Bakugo both felt their muscles flex as they fought against one another. Izuku could feel the blond started to give way without using his quirk, it was only a matter of time until he used it. Izuku inched closer and closer until he saw the feint glow emit from Bakugos arm.

Izuku felt Bakugos strength sky rocket as he pushed himself back upright and into the middle. Izuku dug his feet into the ground as he fought back.

They were at a standstill. Each competitor was breathing heavily as the tried their best to win.

Izuku loved it. He glanced around with his mask hiding his smile at the crowd around him. Everyone around them was going crazy. Some students were rooting for the masked figure to put Bakugo in his place while others were rooting for their friend. But Izukus eyes fell onto one single person.

A small, white headed girl hiding amongst the crowd with a face full of worry.

"Eri?" Izuku whispered.

In that split second Izuku faltered and lost his focus. Bakugo noticing the change quickly slammed Izuku's hand into the table and stood up victorious.

Who the fuck is this kid! No one in this damn school is strong enough to compete with me! And this fucker was easily dealing with 25%!

"What the fuck!" Bakugo yelled as he looked down at the figure in front of him.

Izukus eyes darted from Eri's up to Bakugos. As soon as they locked gazes Izuku knew it was over.

He's got one arm and bright green eyes. It can't be...........

"Deku?" Bakugo whispered.