106.

- Bashar Jackson/ Pop smoke 💫 -- Los Angeles, California -

- Los Angeles, California -

"stoppp!" Ny whined pushing me away from her as she dug her face into her pillow.

"bae" i chuckled putting the food down i had gotten her from her favorite breakfast place. "i got you food" i leaned over her pulling her hair out her face so i could kiss her cheek. "i'll give yo' shit to Blue don't play wit' me" she groaned sitting up slowly as she stretched out.

"i'm sorry. i just was up all night with Nas" she sighed finally looking up at me.

"well shit bae i ain't know that. you coulda sent a text or sum and i wouldn't have woke you up" i sat on the bed.

i was at the studio all night. i didn't know she was struggling which makes me feel like a complete dick right now.

without responding, she leaned over laying her head on my lap laying down again, pulling the blanket over her.

"how 'bout you go out wit' your girls this weekend? i'll watch Nas" i rubbed over her shoulder.

"thank you" she grabbed my hand pulling it close to her sighing as her eyes closed making me chuckle.

"you wanna cuddle or sum? youn' gotta gate keep my hand"

"i just missed you" she admitted looking back up at me. "a lot. i just wanted to be under you all night"

"then come here" i pulled her up so she sat on my lap  and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"i'm so glad your home" she sighed wrapping her arms around my neck hugging me.

"what wrong? this sound like way more then just
missing me" i pulled her arms off so i could look at her face. "cause you actin' like we ain't seen eachother in a year or sum"

"i just missed you" she shrugged playing with her nails.

"Ny-"

"i just missed you okay?!" she cut me off. "you never believe me" she shook her head getting off my lap making her way into our bathroom.

i'm so fucking confused..

"babe" i walked to the now shut and locked bathroom door. "Ny open the door"