Chapter 3

-Sam-

*week later*

"Hey!"

"Omg, where have you been Sam?"

"I've been with that guy, Louis I met at the club!" I got excited.

"The bartender?"

"Yes Ari, he's pretty great."

"Well do you wanna go out tonight? and yes, ..you can invite him."

"He is working today, at the club."

The phone call went dead.

I was now back home at my apartment. Since me and Louis are now steady I was giving up my lease to move in with him. Later, before the club opens he was gonna role by and pick up some bags of my things. I was going through all my old things and I found a box. it had been taped shut. Grabbing a pair of scissors I started to tear into it. It was just a bunch of dusty pictures and junk. Some pictures were of me and old friends from middle school and some high school from freshman year. Under all that was a bunch of letters. I opened one and it said...

To future me,

I hope you are somewhere you want to be. I hope you are happy with the choices that you've made. And I hope you have found your special someone. I bet he has blue eyes. We have always loved guys with blue eyes. I'm glad you opened this cause now I don't have to dream any more to have big boobs, or be the girl who always gets bullied cause I bet you are great and strong. I can't wait to meet older me!

Sincerely,
Me.

I laughed at my ridiculousness but it was all true. I realized how great my life turned out to be. Yes, I always dreamed of having a boyfriend with blue eyes, which I got. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a bang at my door. I wiped away a small tear that tried to run. Running to the door I peeked out the peep hole. It was Louis, I opened the door and he hugged me picking me up. "I missed you, kitty!" He smiled. "Well I've got most of it packed away." I said placing my hands on my hips looking around. "Great!" He said walking and picking up the first bag of clothes. Louis walked out and I ran back in my room closing that box and placing it with the rest of my things.

I took a small last glance around making sure I didn't leave anything. Shutting and locking the door I went to walk away when the landlord was standing behind me. Smiling I handed over the keys. "So long, Sam!" She smiled. I smirked and jogged down the steps jingling the car keys in my hand. I saw louis standing ahead of my smiling. Approaching him he reached out intertwining our fingers. I laid my head down on his shoulder. As we reached the car I went for the handle. he grabbed my hips turning and pressing my back to the car. as I giggled he pulled me close licking our lips for a sloppy wet kiss. His hands moved slowly up and down my back. After I pulled away smiling he opened the door.

"Can you just take off work for the night?" I asked.

"Why, what do you wanna do, kitty?" He smirked.

*

8:00 pm.

Louis parked the car behind the club. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. And then I helped him adjust his tie.

"Be good, I'll be home around 2am."

He got out of the car and I walked around to the drivers side. I waved bye to him the started backing out of the parking space, thoughts ran through my head. What do I do until 2 am?

I dial Ari's number.

"Hello?" She picked up.

"Hey, are we still on for those plans, girl night?" I asked.

"Hell yea! Be at my place in 10!" She screeched.

"You bet I will!" I giggled, hanging up the phone.

**

Our girl night consisted of eating pizza, drinking Smirnoff's, and watching sad movies, in large pjs and tank tops. Then, I heard my phone start ringing. It was lost in the couch somewhere and by the time I found it, I missed the call. It was from Louis. I instantly called back. He never calls.

"Louis, are you okay?!" I got nervous.

"Please come get me, before an ambulance does." He panted.

"I'm coming!" I jumped.

Then the phone went silent.

"Hey, I got to go, that was Louis and he sounds hurt..." I said to Ari quickly gathering my things and tear rolling down my cheek. He explains that she would come with me in case I needed her. We rushed to the club. It was now pouring ran and I could barely see anything. We made it safely to the club as we saw Louis lying against the brick wall, holding his side. I jumped out the car, tears flowing.

"Louis!" I screamed. The rain drenching me instantly.

"Ari, call 911!!" I urged. He heart was beating a mile a minute. I held is head up and put pressure on where it appeared he was stabbed.

"You know I hate hospitals, right..?" He tried making a joke. I laughed as I cried, pulling him close. I had blood all over my hands. I examined him and the tips of his fingers were purple, due to blood lose.

"Oh stop, Lou. You've lost so much blood. What happened?" Ari sat by my side, the car still running, wind shield wipers still swaying, and the doors still opened. We heard the sirens from a distance getting closer. The club was dead now, Louis had to close so he was the only one left. Thoughts flooded my head, who did this?

••

IM BACK, SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!!

Spoiler alert, I'm not stopping this time.

& I know it's short I just wanted back in the groove of things.

Lol

Love you kitties xoxo

, Mo.