5

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*
A/N:
「oh my god !! this book is so close to 1k reads and thank you so much for the support, i really appreciate it. hope you are enjoying the story ٩(^‿^)۶ i love you all !」

y/n pov
"Starting the stream~" I say, trying to mimick Techno. A couple of seconds later I see people spamming in the chat. "Hello chat!! You're probably wondering why I'm streaming again, after being idle for so long... I'm going to play Minecraft with the one and only... Technoblade!" Right after I say that, I see so many PogChamp emotes filling the chat. I should do this more often, my chat is honestly the best! "Hullo!" Techno greets the chat and they go even more crazier. I chuckle and then I stop when I realised someone just gifted me 25 subs. WHAT? This cannot be real. Already? The automated voice read "I love you so much, it's great to see you stream again!" I gasp "Thank you for the 25 gifted! I love you too! Let's get a poggers in chat!!" I smile and quickly go back to Minecraft. I see Techno picking up flowers and wondering around. "Techno! Let's look for a good spot to build a house!" I tell him. "Just build a dirt shack, nerd!" I sigh jokingly and then run up to him and give him a punch. "Follow me!!"

techno pov
My wallet really is in shambles now, huh. I gifted her 25 subs on my other account, so she wouldn't know it was me... but hey, I'm helping her pay her college loans. I mute my mic and start my stream. I do my signature "Starting the stream~". I watch as donations and channel members go through. "Today I'm playing Minecraft with a woman. Her name is Y/n, she's pretty big on Twitch and she's started to stream again, ya'll should check her out, she's awesome." I read some donations and I came across one from Skeppy. "STOP FANBOYING TECHNO" WHY. "I am not fanboying! If I did this to a guy streamer you guys wouldn't say this!" I blush. I unmuted and went back into Minecraft to follow her. After a while, we decided to part ways and meet up at a good spot. After exploring, I come across a dark oak forest. There's an empty space in front of a river and its surrounded by trees. "Y/n!! I found a good spot!! Come to me... NOW!" She has been collecting lots of wood and I've been collecting the food. "Okay, okay! Tell me your coordinates then, nerd!" I press F3 and then type my coordinates in the in-game chat. "Coming!" She yells.

y/n pov
I sprint-jump to where Techno is, also interacting with the chat at the same time. I mute my mic so he wouldnt need to listen. People are shipping me and Techno... I feel my face becoming a tint of red and I read out a donation. "Techno and Y/n have a great dynamic, they would really make a good couple-" I stopped reading it after I realise where this was headed to. I want to scream! I read out a couple more donations and then I was there. Techno was standing there, looking at me and was holding a poppy in his hands.

techno pov
I walk up to her character and then give her all my flowers. Just cause she deserves all the flowers in the world. Her favourites are roses in real life... I couldn't find any rose bushes but I guess poppies were close enough. "Heres the spot! What do you think, Y/n?" I ask her. "I- thank you for the flowers," she says quietly. I bring my mic closer to my mouth and scream "WHAT?? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" She punches me again and says "I SAID, THANK YOU FOR THE FLOWERS." We both laugh and both of our chats are going crazy. I have her stream open on my phone. A donation came through and I read it out "TECHNO IS PLAYING WITH Y/N HAHAHAHA" I looked at who it was from and it was Skeppy. AGAIN. GODDAMN IT. "So what if I'm playing with Y/n! Very funny Skeppy." I say in my defensive high pitched voice.

y/n pov
I started building the house and Techno helps too. I plant some of his flowers in front of the house and make a pathway with my shovel. After a couple minutes of comfortable silence, the house was finished! It was really cute and came out better than expected. Who knew Techno was such a good builder. Now we decorate the interior! I put down a bed and Techno is just standing there. Staring at the ground. "W-what if we put our beds together? I think it would look better... but you don't have to if you don't want to haha..." He asks softly. "Sure!" I smile and then I realise... WAIT. WHAT. DID HE REALLY JUST ASK ME THAT? No...no Y/n. It's probably just for the looks. Don't go jumping to conclusions, you idiot. I look at my chat and I see so many PogChamp emotes and people shipping us. God... He's so soft, who knew the guy who calls himself the Blood God is this cute!

techno pov
I probably sound like an idiot right now! I look over at my laptop to check on my steam. YEP. I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. IN FRONT OF 70K PEOPLE.