NiNe: ReVeAl

NiNe

ReVeAl

             Ursula smiled and Dante walked to me. My eyes widen in fear and he reached out to grab me. I slapped his hand away and backed up. He frowned and Ursula twirled her hair around her finger, staring at Dante longingly. He coughed and motioned for her to come to him. 

"What the hell are you?" I hiss at him and he sighs, motioning for Ursula to say something. 

"Well, you see Rosamy. Everyone in his room besides yourself isn't Human." she said and I grabbed the chair, throwing it at her as a distraction. I began to run down the hall and didn't look back. 

"Hey! Rosamy!" she cried and I breathed hard, sweat rolling down my back and face. 

"Damn it! Where is the exit?!" I hiss and bump into something. I fall down and scowl, looking up to face Twelve with angry look on his face.

"Why the hell are you and who let you?" he hissed and grabbed my hand, pulling me close tp his face. His breath smelled of cigarettes and blood. I wanted to gag.

"Mr. Twelve! Please hold onto her!" I heard Ursula yell and he turned to her then his eyes widen, his jaw dropping at the sight of Ursula with barely any cloths. He paled then fainted, releasing me from his grip and I smiled. I started running again, laughing and I pasted by some Doctors until I caught sight of Zen, bare chested on the ground bleeding.

I stopped dead from running and his body twitched, he got up like how a Zombie gets reveied. His mouth hung open and started walking to me. 

"Oh God no." I say and his eyes glowed white then something hit him in the head. He fell to the ground and there stood Killer, grinning over Zen.

I busted through the glass and ran to Zen.

Why the hell am I doing this when I know he's a monster? 

I don't know but my body is acting on it's own. 

Killer narrowed his eyes and suddenly appeared in front of me, grabbing my hair and I shrieked. He grinned and pulled tighter, huge chunks of hair he pulled from my head. I closed my eyes to ignore the pain but he released me and I gasped, my eyes shot open to face Zen, strangling Killer. He held a mad expression across his face and he opened his mouth to reveal the needle sharp teeth from before. 

"THRISTY!!!!!!" he cried then bite into Killer's neck. Blood splattered everywhere like an explosion came from inside his body. I screamed and Zen began to suck his blood, drinking it until the very last drop. 

What the hell?

What type of hellhole am I in?

Zen stopped drinking and the huge gash of Killer's neck started to close up at amazing speed.  

The hell?! He's healing even after Zen bite him!

His teeth started to return to normal and he turned back to me, blood dripping down his entire body.

I gagged, emptying the food from my stomach. 

I swiped saliva from my mouth and Zen turned to me. His eyes turned back to normal and he swayed back and force until he fell face flat into the ground, blood spilling out from gaping wounds. He spat out blood-maybe not even his own. He scowled and tried to push himself up but his muscles didn't seem to want to. He put his quivering fingers in his mouth and pulled something. His eyes widen and started puking up blood. 

My eyes widen backed away from him even more wanting to scream but my voice was cut off for no reason. He continued to puke trying to ride himself of the disgusting he had done. His eyes held fear while his tongue wanted to claim it back. 

"What the s**t are you?! What the s**t are you?!!!" I screamed then I fainted into the bloody ground. 

My eyes snapped open and stared at the black ceiling something touching my breast. I turned to face the person and stared at Zen's had grouping me. I paled then punched him in the face, making him spring to life.

"Huh?! Wha-!? How-?!" he cried then turned to me and his eyes widen, pushing himself away from me. 

"Crap! How you get here?!" he cried and I sighed. He's a dumbass ain't he?

"You're a 'Vampire', aren't you, Zen?" I ask and he pales, his mouth nearly dropping from to the ground. He narrowed his eyes and closed his mouth, looking away from me. 

"How can you stand to be next to me when I drink"-he gulped-"HUMAN BLOOD?" he asked and I look away, scowling. 

"You should explain to me WHY you drink Human blood first before assuming things I don't know."  I say as a reply and his eyes smile in glee, understanding that I wouldn't judge him until he tells me the story. He breaths in and run his fingers through his hair.

"It all began at the beginning the Zombie appearing." he began, "I was just searching for some place to hide but one came on and attacked me, biting me and I started dying. As simple as a bite could change a Human but somehow it took a longer time to change me but I could feel my breath shorting and something eroding my brain away. I knew I could trying to find something to kill myself. I would rather die forever than become a damn Zombie. 

"That's when a Doctor appeared before me and asked me if I wanted to be able to live."-he laughed then smiled weakly-"I of course said yes but I didn't know the consequences of being to live. I was put onto a metal table then the Doctor started the surgery. He said that I would have to have my right arm removed to have the change to be done but after injecting something into my blood. Everything went dark and I blacked out, thinking that I actually may have died. 

"I woke up and was covered with blood and the Doctor that helped me was killed. I didn't know who but I knew I had to run far away from there. So I did and didn't look back until I found out that I was thristy." He said and looked down to his hands, staring at them like they had blood on them.

"They  kept coming to attack my blood and I tried food and water but I just puked them all back up. my stomach could no longer digest those types of food. That's when right after I killed a couple of Zombies and saved a human girl was still alive but missing one foot was missing and blood spilled out of her. That's when I felt my teeth turned into though needle type and thirst came over me, I became abnormal fast and could hear her heart beating too as fear started to cover body. She knew something was wrong with me. I grabbed the girl's throat and..." He scowled and gulped-"Bite her-draining her of all blood, leaving her dead. 

"That's when I realized the Doctor did bring me back to life but with a condition of drinking blood as a requirement to stay alive." he said and I stared at him in horror. 

HOLY.

CRAP. 

HE REALLY IS A VAMPIRE.