17

A/N: Sorry the updates a bit late. I just started school again in person (woooop). My schedules been pretty hectic lately, so I'm probably only gonna update about once a month instead of once a week. Again, I'm really sorry. I'm just super tired at the moment. \('\ )

I hope you enjoy! <33

Leo POV

"LEO! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I TOLD YOU TO GET HERE HALF AN HOUR AGO!" I winced at the shrill voice piercing my ear drums.

"Chill, Gogo. If you wanted me to show up earlier, you shouldn't have had me come out here-" A yawn escapes my mouth mid-sentence. "-sho early in the mornhingg..." Virgo smacked the back of my head with the ruler she was holding for some reason.

This is just great~ for my hangover.

"It's not morning, actually. It's 1:45 in the afternoon, which you'd know if you actually bothered to show up on time." she glared, doing her classic 'I'm lecturing you right now, Leo' pose — with the crossed arms and everything.

"Yeah, yeah," I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, what's all this stuff for? I thought we were just doing some light tutoring." I motioned my head towards the large picnic blanket next to where Virgo was standing, two wooden baskets full of what I guessed to be food sitting on top of it.

"Oh, that? It's a surprise I suppose, but you're not allowed to know what it is until after we finish tutoring." she said coldly, stabbing the ruler into my chest.

"Let's just get this over with..." I muttered, taking a seat on the blanket.

~*~

"...now all that's left is dividing x by negative four, and then carrying the two. Got it?"

No. "Of course!"

"Liar." Damn it.

"Ugh! This is the worst!" I yelled, my hands muffling the volume as I dragged them down my face. I fell down onto the floor, squinting at Virgo's face. "Can we take a break now? Pleaaaassseee!"

She opened her mouth to reply, only to be interrupted by a sudden voice. "Virgo!!" We both turned to look at the origin of the sound. A smiling girl was jogging towards us, another girl and two guys following behind her.

"You made it!" Virgo smiled, patting the empty spot on the picnic blanket next to her.

"Psst! Virgs! Vivi! Vertivirgo!" she looked at me with a cold glare.

"What." Someone doesn't like nicknames.

"You know these people?" We watched as the smaller girl sat down — the scary guy following her lead — while the other two sat down on the grass.

"Yeah, what about it?"

My bottom lip started trembling as I stared at her in shock. "You- YOU TRAITOR! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME OTHER PEOPLE WOULD BE HERE?! I'M WEARING SUCH BORING CLOTHES! AND I DIDN'T EVEN BRUSH MY HAIR THIS MORNING."

"This is the guy who can melt things?" The tiny female asked. I gasped at Virgo yet again.

"AND you told them about my powers?! DOUBLE BETRAYAL!" The other girl burst out laughing, followed by her companion slapping her on the back of her head.

"They have powers too and are here to help you, dumbass." Virgo scoffed.

"So, your name's Leo?" The small girl asked with a smile.

"You don't know who I am??" I looked at her with a perplexed look. Practically everyone in town knew me! Granted, it was mostly for the gigantic parties I threw every week, but still. I turned to Virgo, yet again. "Where did you even find these people?!" I whispered harshly.

The girl's face turned a bright shade of red as she looked down at her lap. "Oh... sorry, I'm new here, and I haven't really learned everyone's names just yet.." she mumbled, obviously embarrassed.

It only took both the girl sitting on the grass and the dangerous looking guy glaring at me to figure out I'd prooobably made a mistake. He forced a smile my way. "It's fine, Cance. My name's Scorpio. What. About. You." Shiiiiiiiiitt...

"YuP! My name's Leo! HahahA!" My one and only flaw — my voice cracks like dry pavement when I'm nervous.

Virgo sighed. "Anyways, now that you've met Scorpio," he continued to glare at me as she talked. "the one next to him is Cancer, and the other two over there are Taurus and Capricorn."

"So, tell us about your power." The boy Capricorn said, a curious glint in his eyes.

"Well basically-"

And then, the fountain blew up.