Lay here with me

"Dream, careful Dream, Drea-, shIT!"
The desk we move into the spare room knocks over the vase by the entrance table. It falls and shatters on the floor.

"Oh fuck!" Dream sets the desk down on the floor scrambling to kick the shards to the side where we won't step on them. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry."

"No no, it's ok let me go get the broom." I run to the kitchen smile plastered on my face. It's two weeks later and Dream finally got all of his things moved to my place, the pain of the accident has finally gone away, I was back at work, he was back to making content and living his life. Life is great, and I'm soaking in every moment of it.

I run back and hand him the broom as there's a knock on the door, "shit!" I didn't expect them to be here so soon.

Dream shoots me a curious look as I wave him off, "I'll get it stay here!" I run to the door and open it.

Bad and Nick stand in the doorway with grins on their faces, George couldn't make it to our little surprise house warming party for Dream since he was over seas, but we agreed to face time him through Sap's phone when the boys got here.

I shut the door behind me and stand in the hall with them making sure my voice was quiet so Dream wouldn't hear me. "You guys are early, we aren't done yet!"

"Oh sorry we thought we might come a little sooner to see if you guys wanted to eat cause we're starving!" Bad smiles apologetically and pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose adjusting them.

"You guys would probably be done already if you weren't in there fu- oW!" Bad elbows sapnap in the ribs.

"ShhhHHH" I glare.

He grins mischievously and snickers. "You didn't deny it."

My face turns bright red as I shove a 50 dollar bill at him, "That's not it! Dream keeps on bumping into everything and it's so hard fitting all this furniture in these doorways, just- go get food by the time you guys get back we'll be done."

"I bet he's having trouble fitting his furniture in your doorways" he gives me a shit-eating grin.

"Ohhhhkay that's enough out of you, little muffin head." Bad clamps his hand over Sapnap's mouth guiding him towards the stairs while Sapnap claws at his hand in protest. "We'll see you in half an hour y/n." Bad waves as I close the door on my way back in.

Dream is standing in the living room, "who was that? I could've sworn it sounded just like Bad."

I laugh, "He does doesn't he? It was the downstairs neighbor he was just asking if our mail got mixed up again is all."

"That's actually kinda freaky." Dream smiles, he walks towards me pulling me into a hug.

I wrap my arms around him and mess with the fabric of his hoodie, "does this, feel too sudden for you?"

He rests his chin on top of my head, "What do you mean?"

"I mean we did start dating two weeks ago..."

"Y/n I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to." He has a point, "besides, we've know each other for two years, flirted for the majority of it, I spent most of my time here hanging out with you and the time I spent here taking care of you was basically me already living here."

"Are you happy?"

He laughs, a bubbly one that starts from his chest that warms my heart. He holds me a little tighter, "Of course I am. It feels like home here with you."

"I'm glad..." I whisper it, more to myself than to him. That's what I want, more than anything.

"Why'd you ask? Are you having doubts? Cause I'm telling you right now I already spent the entire day moving all my stuff in I'm not about to waste one moving out." He grins.