ANNOUNCEMENT (omg)

Hi

Hihi

Okay so....  I have an announcement to make.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 VAMPIRE TEACHER IS GETTING PUBLISHED!!

*VERY INTENSE SCREAMING*

I honestly can't believe this is actually happening. I can't believe 16 year old me with a pipe dream of getting her work published is becoming a reality.

I've said this countless of times before but I genuinely want to thank each and everyone of you for making this happen. I'm still having trouble processing everything and I'm just so freaking grateful right now (I swear I'm not crying... I am not). Just-

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart,

Thank you.

Thank you for joining me on this rollercoaster of a ride. I'm so so so grateful to have such wonderful, supportive, and freakishly amazing readers and fans from all over the world that I've come to call my friends.

I promise that I will always try to improve myself, better my writing and stories and give only my best to you guys. As a writer/ creator, I always put a piece of myself  in each work I make and I hope you can feel my genuine love for writing and sharing it with you all :)

Okay so, enough with the mushy crap.

I've got more exciting news to tell you hihi

As a token of my gratitude—and because you guys are the best and, therefore, deserve only the best—I will be giving away never-before-seen content!

YES! YOU FREAKING READ THAT RIGHT.

I have read all your pleas and comments about wanting more Vampire Teacher content and let me tell you guys, after four long years since this book was published, you are finally getting it!

WHAT.

A BONUS CHAPTER? POSSIBLY MORE AVA AND DANIEL SCENES +  MORE KYLA AND ETHAN SCENES AS WELL???

The book is set to be published on October 22, 2020 EST.

I'm still here on Wattpad, but for copyright reasons, my publisher asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing. But I promise you guys, it's really worth it.

20 year old me editing a book 16 year old me wrote was quite a journey you all don't wanna miss, I guarantee you guys that.

Also,

They are setting up an author page for me.

*screaming*

On this site, you can participate in a book cover contest for Vampire Teacher. You can create and submit the cover you've always wanted and imagined for the story. And who knows? Maybe you'll be the lucky one to have his/her name in print on the book itself and on its cover!

You? A book cover artist? A somewhat collab between me and you guys?

*screaming intensifies*

The following are the things you need to know before joining the contest:

• Send the covers to my agent ftwagent@gmail.com at on or before October 8, 2020.

• Know that if we choose your cover, you will get credit on the physical cover and inside the book. If you're an aspiring graphic artist, this can be a good addition to your portfolio and might bring you future work from us and other book publishers.

• If your cover wins, you will have to fill out a form that lets us have the cover.

• You cannot use any copyrighted images. You can use royalty-free images.

• If your cover wins, we will do everything we can to use it. However, you need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example, we might not be able to use the Photoshop file because of an error or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

The cover must meet the following requirements:

• High-res, in JPG and PSD (Photoshop) format so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book

• 5.5 in x 8.5 in and 300 DPI (pixels per inch)

• Must have the book title "Vampire Teacher" and the author's name "xtine"

Some tips:

• The cover has to look good in Amazon thumbnail size. Attract possible readers; make them want to click on it.

• The text needs to be readable.

• Use a maximum of two fonts.

By the way, this is not mandatory. I'm only giving you guys the chance to get involved in the book launch because I couldn't have gotten here without you. I can't thank you all enough and I really want you guys to be a part of this :)

Stay tuned for more updates. I'll see you all soon :)

Big hugs and purple kisses to you all <3