Prologue

Warning !! R-18

I was sitting on my swivel chair, inside my office, watching how this girl in front of me play with herself. The door's lock and only her soft moans can be heard inside.

I don't even know her name. She just went inside here and volunteered to pleasure my eyes. Pagkatapos niyang sabihin 'yon ay naghubad na lang siya sa harapan ko kahit hindi ko pa sinasabi kung gusto ko bang narito siya o hindi. So I just let her.

I was reading books about new designs of floor plans when she entered. And now, I stopped reading and just watch her. Watch how she's enjoying with herself.

The time Marga went back home. In the Philippines. Girls nowadays shows up in my office to play with me. As if my dick is a toy. The hell. Parang tinutukso ako ng mga babae.

"Ahh.. C-Caios!" She moaned. Her ring finger and middle finger were pleasuring her womanhood. Her thighs were spread apart and her other hand was playing her breast. I can see her wet folds. I can see every corner of her body.

She continued moaning my name. The way she pleasure herself, the way she arch her body because of pleasure, she looks eager to amuse me, to give me pleasure. But I don't know, my eyes were pleasured but my friend down there did not even flinch. It wasn't aroused.

"Fuck me! Ohh! Yes.. more!" She continued playing with her bud, in and out, sliding.

I breathed calm and sleepy. I can't feel any heat by watching her. Fuck! Was it because of..

"That's it. Leave."

She looks confused by what I've said. I blew a loud and irritated breath. "Clean yourself and leave. I want you gone now."

I stood up from the swivel chair and went out of my office. Her moans aren't giving me any heat, even her naked flesh doesn't affect me.

"Eng. Daserio.. someone's looking for you, her name is Miss Muñoz." My secretary told me.

I stunned. Muñoz? Was it..

My secretary was with me inside the elevator. I think she was about to go to my office, good thing she didn't.

"Where is she?" I asked her. Niluwagan ko ang necktie ko at doon ako nakahinga ng maayos. There's something that's bugging me.

Muñoz..

"At the lobby, Eng." Bumukas ang elevator at nauna akong lumabas.

I saw a familiar figure of a woman not so far away from my distance. She was wearing a plain white tight dress. She's..

"Marga.." I felt relieved that it was her. "Why are you here?"

She smiled at me before she stood up and hugged me tight. "I'm here for you."

I suddenly felt heat invading my body as soon as her skin touches mine. No.. Everyone's looking at us now. "Let's talk, privately."

Malapit na kami sa elevator nang bumukas ito at niluwa ang babae kanina. Her face were awfully bad. I can't explain her emotions. And I don't care.

Nauna akong pumasok sa elevator at sumunod si Marga sa akin. I don't really get it. Why is she here for me? And why am I taking her in my office?

When the elevator closed Marga spoke. "I came back here.. for you. I don't care about the past Caios, I don't care if you're giving me mixed signals, today is for today and tomorrow is for tomorrow and you, you're only for me."

I was stunned. I can't move nor give words to her as a response. I was just looking at her mesmerizing eyes. It leads me somewhere, it felt unreal but I know it is real. What is this feeling?

Hindi ko alam na nakalapit na siya sa akin. Hawak niya ang necktie ko. And then, I could already feel her warm kiss. Not just that, I also felt my shaft going wild inside my pants.

LE.DEM.