Spooky Month (Moxiety)

October 4th, 2020
A/N: I just wanted to kick off October with a cute Halloween based one shot because I'm in a good mood!

Roman, Logan, Janus, and Remus were relaxing in Thomas' living room. Their host was also there, scrolling through his phone and looking at creations as October ushered in spooky time. Fanders were already starting to bust out the art supplies, instruments, editing software, and costumes for Halloween-themed Sanders Sides stuff. It brought a warm feeling to his chest, something he needed in the rough year that was 2020.

Thomas' Sides were keeping themselves occupied similarly. Roman was scribbling down ideas for Halloween themed short videos. Remus was mixing a concoction that the others hoped was fake blood. Logan was working on their schedule for the month. Janus was coming up with costume ideas, being the master of disguise.

Shockingly enough, no one of them had seen Patton or Virgil. They expected the two to be busily preparing the house for Halloween.

Virgil was obsessed with the spooky themed holiday, and Patton loved seasonal decorations. Together, they always went over the top with Halloween decorations.

The house was quiet, but the other Sides would come to realize it was the calm before the storm.

"IT'S SPOOKY TIME FUCKERS!"

"Virgil! No swearing!" Patton exclaimed, trying not to giggle.

The others turned toward the stairs, eyes widening at the sight. Virgil was dressed in dark robes of some sort of sorcerer and he had Patton on top of his shoulders. The moral Side was wearing a cute pumpkin themed sweater and clinging to Virgil's hands as he attempted to maintain balance.

Virgil began running around the house singing This Is Halloween with Patton laughing above him.

The other Sides just stared in wonder. Virgil swung Patton around to hold him bridal style. He was grinning ear-to-ear. He pressed their faces together to nuzzle his cheek, causing the moral Side to giggle happily.

"What the hell is even happening?" Thomas whispered, staring at them. "Why is Virgil acting so... like that?"

Logan straightened his glasses and cleared his throat. "It's the season of Halloween, which brings Virgil a lot of personal happiness," he explained. "Said happiness causes him to feel less anxious and act less guarded."

"We have to decorate the house!" Patton cheered as Virgil placed him back on the ground. He laced their fingers together as he summoned their supplies with the other hand. "It's Spooky Month! And with the pandemic putting a damper on everything, the least we can do is make our home feel more festive!"

The other Sides didn't look very thrilled to be dragged into their antics, but with a pointed look from Virgil, they all began to help.

Within a few hours, their house screamed fall and Halloween. Virgil and Patton stood beside each other with grins. The anxious Side scooped him up again and spun him around. "It's Spooky Time!"