Chapter 1

"What do you mean by you can't find him? How can you make such a big mistake?" the voice roared from the other side of the phone. 

"He never listens. He is too stubborn. He was here just a few minutes ago. But he disappeared all of a sudden." the woman said in a desperate voice trying to explain

"Of course, he won't listen. He is 4 years old child for the God's sake. What will I answer her now? Her grandson for the first time went out without her and you lost him. She had been telling me to bring him back soon. She is worried right now. I don't know how but just find him. I will send some more guards. And just so you know, today is your last day. You will no longer work as a nanny. So now if you don't want to go to prison, find him. "

Meanwhile ;

The little boy who was creating chaos there was relaxing on a bench having the melted chocolate which was now all over his mouth and hands. He was calmly observing his surroundings blinking his eyes time and again. As he was looking around, his eyes stopped at a girl wearing a blue colour dress. Her hair was long and brown, her pale white skin... She looked like a beautiful character from one of his favourite cartoons. He got off the bench and walked towards her. He could tell she was not around his age as she was taller.

Your mom asked you to wait here for a while after she bought cotton candy. You were getting bored. She gave me tickets to go on rides but you don't want to go alone. As you were looking ahead to the rides, you felt small arms wrapping themselves around your leg. You immediately looked down. A cute little boy was looking at you with his doe eyes. His hand and face are smudged with melted chocolate. You bent down to his level. Ruffling his hair a little you asked him. 

"Hey, little boy, what happened? Where are your parents?" 

"I yam naot a lital bou. I yam Jug Kook." 

You laughed hearing his baby talk. You took out your handkerchief and started wiping his hands and face. 

"So you are Kook... but I think Kookie sound better. Can I call you Kookie? (He nodded eagerly.) You are so cute Kookie." 

"Youu... Huuu(Who)" He asked you. 

"Me? I am Y/N. But since you are young, you can't call me by my name. I am your noona. So you can call me Noona." 

"Noo.. na... Yess, Kookie... Like." (He giggled.) 

"Kookie... Where are your parents?" 

"Kookie hugry noona... Want thatt..." 

He said pointing at the cotton candy in your hand. 

"You want this? But I was having it. It is dirty. I mean I will buy you a new one. You should not have it." 

Soon he started crying and sobbing. Although the amusement park was crowded and loud his crying was so loud that if continued more than even ears could bleed. For a small boy, he was sure loud. 

" Shh... Shh... Don't cry. (But he was still crying.) Kookie no, you are a good boy, right? A good boy will listen to noona."

"Want your... (He was crying loud.)

Then you handed him your cotton candy. 

"Shhh... Shhh... (You carried him and started patting his back cradling him.) Don't cry. Noona is sorry. (He suddenly stopped crying.)" 

Then you looked at him still carrying him. He was smiling and having the cotton candy. 'He was just crying and now he is smiling like crazy. Well I guess all kids are like that.' you thought

"Are you happy now? (She tried to get him on his feet but he tightened his hold around your neck and nuzzled his face sobbing and crying hard. You stopped in the midway and questioned.) W-what happened?"