60

"Aera why are we here? Is everything alright- Mark? Mom? Dad?""Hyuckie everyone's good, don't worry""Aera just say it, please" Donghyuck held onto her hand- his bothered gaze cornering down into hers

"Hyuckie everyone's good, don't worry"
"Aera just say it, please" Donghyuck held onto her hand- his bothered gaze cornering down into hers.

"Hyuck it's nothing, why are you so worried?"
"It's a damn hospital Aera, how do you expect me to stay calm?!"
"I was just asking you to hurry so we can get on time for the appointment"
"Oh, I thought t was an emergen— wait, you?" Donghyuck stared at her and all he got was a nod in response.

"Aera what do you mean—"
"Hyuck I'll explain you everything, just give me a few minutes" Aera assured and though he had numerous questions running in his mind, he decided to not voice them and patiently wait until she would explain herself.

"Stay here, I'll be back" Aera said before walking over to the reception and giving out the basic information.
"Room 23" The lady pointed at the hallway and mumbling out a 'thank you' Aera made her way towards the room.

Opening the door, Somin —the doctor— seated on her chair turned around, a huge smile upon instantly catching sight of the girl, "Oh yes Park Aera, come in" Aera gently closed the door behind her, getting herself seated opposite to her.

"Reports?" Somin extended her arm and Aera placed the thin file in her hands- the reports of her previous consultations.

Quickly glimpsing through the papers, Somin stood up, walking over to Aera for doing a check on her vitals.

"Any recent events that traumatized you?" Aera shook her head in response, "That's.. good. Nightmares?" Aera nodded and walking over to the counter, Somin picked up the bottle storing the drug- prazosin.

"Doesn't hurt, don't worry" Somin commented before injecting the drug into her body, "I'm used to this after all" Aera replied, wiping the small bead of blood that graced her skin with a cotton ball.

"Well and good then. To recover from this, I suggest you to confront what traumatizes you or talk out everything about your past in detail to a specialist- you can always count on me for that" Somin concluded and Aera simply gave a nod- there was no way she would speak out about her past to an absolute stranger.

"And Ms. Park, you can discontinue the previous dosage and it should be good" She added and though Aera found it slightly off that she didn't have to continue taking the pills that she had been forced to ever since she was seven, the most part of her was pleased to know she could finally get rid of them from her life.

Exiting the room she walked over to the reception for paying the consultation fee, "Park Aera, right? Payment is over Miss" The receptionist interjected and Aera nodded before walking over to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck was lost in a world of his own to even notice the girl's presence beside him— face concealed with his hands, hair messily laid from often running his hand down its length.