Who part 5

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the lack of updating, just this past week school was a lot so, yeah. I hope you guys understand. Enjoy Who part 5!

Ella's POV

        Of course, Matt got pulled over and Cam was going to be home in five minutes. Matt rolled down the window so the police could talk to us.

"Excuse me sir" the police man said grabbing his ticket book out of his pocket. He looked up and notice Matt's face. 

"Bart?" Matt said.

"Matt?" Bart said. "Ella?"

"Your a cop now?" Matt said 

"Yup" Bart said

"So how are you guys?" Bart asked

"Hey, we have to get home fast, so can you just give me the ticket so we can go"

"Litsen, I'll let this slide." Bart said

"Thanks Bart" Matt said (lol)

"No problem, see you around" Bart said.

"Well that was awkward" I said aswe drove back home.

"Man I hate that guy" Matt said

My phone dinged and it was Hayes. "Hello?"

"where the heck are you guys, it doesn't take forever to buy eggs" Hayes said

"Sorry, Matt just had to go 100 miles over the speed limit and we got pulled over" I said "The funny part was that Bart was the cop" I explained

"What!" Hayes said cracking up with the most adorable laugh.

"We'll be home in a minute" I said as we pulled around the corner 

"Okay. I love you." Hayes said.

"I love you too" I said as we pulled you to Cam's house.  We walked inside the kitchen and we didn't see Nash or Hayes. Matt checked in Cam's room and I checked in the basement.

"Shawnnnnn!" I heard Matt yell at the top of his lungs. I raced upstairs to see if Shawn was actually there or if Matt was just kidding.

"SHAWNNNNNN" I screamed even louder.

"Is everything alright guys?" Mrs. Dallas said walking out of her room.

 "Yes" I said turning my head while Shawn had me in his arms.

"Alright" she said "I'm going to pick up Cameron" 

"Okay" the three of us said in harmony.

"So where's Nash and Hayes?" I asked as Shawn let me down.

"Well Nash is in the bathroom" Shwan said

"Obviously" Matt chimed in

"and I'm not sure where Hayes is" Shawn said

"Hey guys" Nash said coming out of the bathroom.

"Um Nash you have toliet paper coming out of your pants" I said giggling.

"Whoops" Nash said pulling a huge piece of toliet paper out of his pants. Hayes then walking into our laghing session looking really upset.

"Guys what are we going to do Cam will be home any minute and we still didn't finish making the cake!" Nash said as we all heard a ding come from the oven.

"i made muffins" Shawn said smiling cheekily. We all ran downstairs to the muffins while Hayes walked slowly. I pulled Hayes over to the couch.

"Hayes what's wrong?" I said placing his hand in mine.

"Nothing" he said

"There is obviously something wrong" I said playing with his fingers

"Its just that I dont feel our connection anymore" Hayes said

"What?" I said confused

"I just feel like you dont like me as much anymore" Hayes said

"Hayes of course I do" I said "I like you better than you like me"

"Not possible" Hayes said starting to tickle me like crazy. 

"Hayes..stop..your...killing...me" I said put of breath.

"What do you mean you don't feel our connection anymore, we're best friends." I said.

"I don't know, maybe I just needed some reassuring" Hayes said leaning in.

"This is what I have to come home to" Cameron said meaning Hayes and I kissing.

"Cammmeroonnn!" I said running for a hug but I soon noticed he was in a wheelchair.

"It's okay. Show me some love El" Cam said. Cameron may be injued, but he still has the same sense of humor. I sat on his lap and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheak. We all greeted Cam but hugging him and talking to him.

"I smell muffins!" Cam said. We all sat down eating muffins like one big happy, dysfunctional, loud, crazy, amazing, loving, family.