//CHAPTER 21//

When 8:30 reached I got off my bed and did my morning routine.  Today I decide on some white shorts and  a pastel color cropped hoodie with white fluffy socks.

   I made my way to the kitchen to get breakfast ready for my brother

   I made my way to the kitchen to get breakfast ready for my brother.  I got the bread and everything out to make the french toast and the eggs and sausage. Just as I turned off the stove Marco made his way in."Goodmorning bella, how are you feeling?" He asked " I'm fine...still feel pain but I'm okay." He just nod his head. "You made breakfast for us? Thanks beautiful." As soon as he finished speaking the rest of our brothers started piling in . "Morning smells good in here and looks good so clearly Marco did not make this." Armano said passing by me not before messing my head. Ughh...I hate when they do that. After everyone took their seats I made my way to the kitchen to get my juice.  Just as I was about to sit Armao asked me to remain standing...why I do not know. "Don't you find that shorts is like too short sof?" He asked gaining all my brother's attention. "Yea, now that you said he it really looks short. "Alfesto said smirking at me. I gave him the are you serious look...like really. "I second that." both  Alessandro and Lorenzo said at the same time. Really! "Guys leave the baby alone." Marco said saving me. I sent him a smile thanking him when I realized what he said. "Hey...I'm not a baby, I'm 14." But he just chuckled like the rest of our brothers.

          After breakfast Alessandro, Marco and Flavio left for work. So the others decided to watch a movie after but by the time we all went to our bedrooms. As soon as I landed on my bed I went straight on tiktok, when it finished load Wap started playing. This song is so good and the dance.  After a few videos I downloaded a few songs then laid my head on my pillow listening to them. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to Lorenzo shaking me.
"Come on...Armano's threatening to play the movie without us." He said literally dragging me to the theater room. I walled in to see everything set and all the snacks....yummy. "Y'all just in time because I was just about to press play. "Armano said. I quickly took  a seat next to Lorenzo after picking to packs of gummy bears and popcorn. When we were all settle in he pressed play  that's when I realised we were watching Annabelle...are you kidding me right now. I mean I love horrors but Annabelle gives me the creeps bruh. I sucked it up and watch the show but couldn't help giggle every time Lorenzo or Armano jumped...they are such wimps. Alfesto wasn't even paying attention,  he was on his phone but then he announced that he was going to be meeting up with some friends so he left. Not that we mind, so we continued watching the show. Not too long the two wimps fell asleep just great. They left me up by myself to watch this scary shit. So I changed it to binge watch The Flash. I love Barry soo much..ugh. I didn't realize I was dropping to sleep on myself.

       I woke up from another nightmare in my room, I guess one off them bought me back. Checking the time I see it's time for dinner so I made my way downstairs. Dinner was quiet not much talking, Alessandro wasn't there so that means he's working late again . When I finished ate I asked Marco if I'll be able to go to school tomorrow and he said he'll have to check with Alessandro.  So with that I made my way upstairs and throw myself face dowm on the bed.  My phone then started ringing, so I checked the screen to see Annecia calling so i quickly answered.

    A- Hey girl I missed you today.
    S- Sorry I wasn't feeling 100% so I stayed home but I'm fine now.
    A- okay I'm glad that you're okay...but guess who asked for you at lunch today.
     S- Who? I'm only friends with you guys
     A- Josh and Chris came up to Claire and I and asked for you but we just told them you didn't show up today.
   S- That's weird it's not like we're friends they just talked to me yesterday.
    A- Okay...but just careful around them they're bad company...but anyways I have to go talk to you later bye.
    S- Bye. Then I hanged up

      I wondered what they wanted. I just sighed and stared at the ceiling hopefully Alessandro let's me go to school tomorrow. I layed there waiting for the darkness to consume me.

     I know boring chapter sorry! Hope you like still and thanks for reading.  Anyways I'm supposed to be doing my Science assignment and here I am updating. Lookie me update three chapters in one day...yay go me. Well...enjoy bye for now 💕

                                                                                                  ~ Lots of love❤