031

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Got somebody she is a beauty
Very special really and truly
Take good care of me like it's her duty
Want you right by my side night and day
No letting go no holding back
Because you are my lady." Nasir sang to Armani as he snaked his arms around her early that morning while she found ways to keep herself busy.

She had spent the morning cleaning since she was on leave which meant she either stayed home with the kids or her friends came to her because of the kids. 

"When I am with you it's all a that
Girl, I am so glad we've dated
No letting go no holding back." Nasir sang passionately off key as he placed his hand on her stomach making her pause from cleaning the mirror.

"Baby you in the waaay." Armani said trying to contain the smile that crept onto her face. She was well into her 8th month of pregnancy and it was safe to say she was over it; she wa
nted her baby out as soon as possible.

"Well shìt here i am trying to serenade you." Nasir said making her smile.

"Well serenade away Mr.Carter."

"Alright then Mrs.Carter." He cheesed as he got back to singing loudly and stayed out the way until she finished cleaning.

"Really appreciate you loving me
After all that we've been through
Really appreciate you loving me
All times, time" he sang creeping back onto Armani before spinning her around so she could face him.

"You so.... beautiful." He said making her blush the same way.

You'd think by now the butterflies would have stopped but for Armani they never did. He still made her feel the same every time he touched her. He was still delicate and sweet on her and as protective as one should be over his only baby mother and wife. He made it clear that he was deeply infatuated so when people asked about her he never failed so speak up and tell the world 'That's all me' with the brightest grin on his face.

He was proud to say Armani was his wife and he wasn't afraid to let the world know it neither. He found niggas that acted like loving they girl in front of other niggas was weird to be childish in every way, and the nonchalant shit he seen play out was overplayed and lame. 

"Thank you baby." Armani said grinning as she stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips against his causing him to firmly grip her ass cheeks.

"With every baby I put in you yo ass gets fatter." He chuckled as he jiggled her butt in his hand. "Fat enough to eat." He joked making her eye him.