Chapter 1

My name is Indra Otsutsuki and I am 9 years old. I came from another world and was transport to this world and started living with Kotori and Shido. At the beginning Kotori and Shido immediately became clingy to me which I felt uncomfortable at first but I grew fond of them during my first year of living with them.

Kotori mostly spent time with me asking me to make her food and help out cleaning her room etc. Shido mostly help me understand the world and told me about this thing called spactial quakes.

I unlocked my sharingan at 10 years old

Kotori and Shido were scared at first but so I decided to tell them about where I came from

Kotori and Shido were scared at first but so I decided to tell them about where I came from. After i explained who I am and where I came from they were skeptical at first but they accept it. But they didn't judge me for who I was.

For the next 6 years I trained and acquired my third tomoe eye.

I've created alot of Ninjutsu such as: Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation, Fire Release: Onibi, Wood Release: Wood Dragon Jutsu, Wood Release: Wood Clone Jutsu, Wood Release: Deep Forest Emergence, Wood Release: Blaze Cutting Jutsu, God: Nativi...

I've created alot of Ninjutsu such as: Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation, Fire Release: Onibi, Wood Release: Wood Dragon Jutsu, Wood Release: Wood Clone Jutsu, Wood Release: Deep Forest Emergence, Wood Release: Blaze Cutting Jutsu, God: Nativity of a World of Trees, Wind Release: Gunbai Hurricane

I also learned new sharingan abilities
Such as: Izanagi, Tailed Beast Control, Genjutsu: Sharingan

Present

Kotori: WAAAAKKKKKEEEEE!!!! UP!!!!!

I was being abruptly woken by my friends little sister, as she dance on top of me

Indra: Kotori, stop dancing on me now before I give you hell!

Kotori: You shouldn't say that to your best friend.

Indra: *thought* hehe, your lucky I love you.

Indra: Well I said it anyway so there.

Indra then notice that kotori wasn't on him so he immediately dodge her kick and was out of bed.