Carter Reynolds Imagine

It's morning.I was lying on the bed and I was obviously too lazy to get up.Next to me was my boyfriend of one year Carter.He was sleeping like a little baby.I kissed him and he woke up.

"Hey bae" he smirked

"Hey love,I'm going to take a shower" I said.

"Ok" He kissed me.

I went to the bathroom,putting my clothes on washing machine.Hot water relaxed me.I heard the door opening and closing.I could feel his hot breath.

"Carter what are you doing?" I said while my voice is shaking.

"Don't worry babe it won't hurt" he whispered

I turned around facing him.I wrap my arms around his neck.He leaned and gave me a gentle kiss.It became wild,our tounges were fighting for domination.He won.He kissed my neck.He sucked my sweetspot and I moaned.

"Jump babe" he whispered.

I jumped and he puts his hand on my butt.He thrusted and I moaned.It hurted like hell.He thrusted few more times and it turned into a pure pleasure.He was going faster and faster which made me moan louder.

"Cartaaaah" I moaned.

"Who makes you feel like this?" he asked.

"Y-YOU!" I screamed

"BaBE I-I'm aabouut to to cum" I said it heavily.

"M-me too" he said

We both let our liquids out.We continued with our shower.

"I love you babe" he said

"I love you too"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's lame but I haven't got inspiration today.

Request:

NAME

BOY

SAD/DIRTY/CUTE :D

Stay fierce