I looked too and Ms. Maraj had Seven by her arm, pulling her down the hallway. She looked so good in her heels and that skirt made her ass look great.

That's not the point here though.

"I'm gonna kill her, I swear to God. This is going to be her expulsion suspension."

"What the fuck is that Beyoncé?"

"Can you not hear? She's gonna get expelled."

An entire crowd of kids ran down the hallway and Diamonté got up to follow. I followed her and the entire class followed behind us.

"They fighting?" Di asked.

"Shit, let's go see."

We ran down the hallway to see Seven and Elena fighting in the middle of the crowd. Ms. Maraj sucked her teeth and walked off away from them.

"I'll be right back." I whispered to Di.

"You want me to bring your bag to Jefferson's?"

"Are we going to Jefferson's?"

"You're skipping with me?" She gasped.

"No. Bring my bag to Jefferson's. I'll be there in a minute." I said.

I followed behind Ms. Maraj and found her sitting in her Rolls Royce. Hell yeah, even if I didn't come out here for her, I'd be wanting to sit in this damn car.

I opened the door, sitting in the passenger seat. When she saw me, she just hummed and looked back down at her phone.

"Your daughter is a piece of work."

"She's getting expelled."

"I know."

"Come over tonight."

"For what?"

"Dinner."

I knew she was lying but I wasn't going to protest.

"Dinner?"

"Yes dinner. I'm putting Seven on punishment again. This time, it's gonna be for longer than a month. Meaning, you aren't allowed to see her."

"Oh but I'm allowed to see you?"

"Only if you want to. I'm a grown woman, I don't beg. Either it's what you want or it's not. I want to show you some things."

I'm so glad that all of her windows are tinted. I leaned into her, pressing my lips against hers. She put her hand on my cheek, kissing me back.

I reached down but she grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"I'm not one of these little girls Beyoncé, don't touch me like I am."

"Let me do me."

She let my hand go, letting me unzip her skirt on the side then sticking my hand down it. She didn't wear any underwear so I came in contact with the wetness between her legs immediately.

She moaned into my mouth as I rubbed her clit in tight circles.

I knew this was wrong but being right here, touching her like this, it felt more right than anything. It's fucked up. This is Seven's mom. Seven's in there fighting and getting expelled and here I am in a Rolls Royce, fondling her mother.

I slid my finger inside, she gasped but she pulled away fast, taking my finger out.

"No. Stop."

"Why? You got a conscience now?"

"I don't know where your fingers have been."

"You don't know where my dick has been but you're gonna let me stick you with that tonight."

"Who told you that lie?"

"Ms. Maraj, I'm gonna do what I want with you tonight. I'm tired of you playing with me. You don't care what Seven feels about it either, I know you don't. Let me worry about me and you worry about you."

"You've got a slick tongue Beyoncé."

"Let me show you what I do with it." I lifted her leg over my shoulder, lowering my head between her legs. She gasped, pushing me deeper the moment I slid my tongue inside her.

If we're gonna be bad, might as well go all the way.
__________