04

y'all know the drill , get on up there 😉

also,

i'm so sick of this school shit already && we just started yall 😭.

Beyoncé | October 18th
Manhattan , New York

"You look amazing as usual." I complimented Ms. Maraj, I kissed her cheek placing my hand on the small of her back as I walked past her.

I could smell the alcohol on her breath. With the information that Seven gave me, that just meant that her dad was in town. Maybe he's an intolerable man, I don't know.

I'd come over for dinner again for a second time and I knew it was because her father was going to be here. I hadn't been here since the last time we had dinner here, it was because Seven was on punishment. I didn't question Ms. Maraj's decisions, she seemed like a smart woman and I would've put Seven on punishment too. She was reckless and I hated it. I hated it so much but she wouldn't listen to me.

"Thank you Beyoncé." She smiled cheekily, I bit my lip when she finally caught up and walked past me. That ass was seriously something else. It made no sense how fat her ass was.

That's somebody's mother Beyoncé, that's your girlfriend's mother BEYONCÉ.

I nodded my head at myself and sat down at the table next to Seven. She looked so irritated.

"Don't ever leave me at this table with this man alone again."

Seven had never told me what happened between her and her dad. Something about him not accepting the fact that she's gay amongst other things. All I know is, whenever Seven even brings him up, her attitude changes immensely. It always goes from energetic Seven to tense Seven and that scared me. I'd never seen someone's emotion change so fast besides Solange.

Speaking of Solange, my phone was buzzing with messages from her. She was at a sleepover and she wanted to leave. Badly. I wondered why Ma continued to make her go when all she wants to do is stay at home and dance.

"You okay?" I whispered in her ear.

Her parents were arguing. I could hear them but I wasn't really listening intently to their conversation. I figured that was rude but at the same time, y'all are really having this argument right here? Really?

"I don't wanna be here."

I nodded my head only because I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say we could leave because her mother wouldn't dare let us, I could say shit. I didn't wanna be here either. It wasn't like the last time I came over where the air was warm and the conversation flowed. It was tense in here and all I wanted to do was go home.

"Seven why haven't you texted me? Or called at least?" Her dad asked.

"I'm not your parent."

"Seven." Ms. Maraj warned her. They stared at each other for a minute.

"Sorry. I don't call or text you because you don't call or text me. It's a 2-way street." She said. Her attitude was still there.

"You just can't be nice, can you?" I whispered to her.

She shrugged her shoulders. The rest of the night was just that tense. Seven would throw some jabs at her dad and Ms. Maraj would warn her but Seven's mouth knows no limit. She just kept going.