26.

My thumb and index finger played with the corner of the page while my eyes slowly read over the words on it. I enjoy reading. Actually I love it. I could read for hours and hours. It is relaxing but today was rather difficult to pay attention to the book in front of me and that was because I couldn't help but be distracted by him.

I don't know what I was thinking coming over to his house on a Sunday afternoon to do homework. I guess I couldn't wait until Monday to see him again after what happened between us Friday night because I jumped at his invitation to see him.

My eyes glanced up at him for the second time, seconds after having looked over at him the first time. He was holding a textbook in his hands but he payed no attention to it whatsoever seeing as his eyes were fixated on me. He lightly squinted as he studied me, his lips curving into a smirk when our eyes connected. I raised my eyebrow at him questioningly before looking back down at my book. I tried my best to stay focused but my mind couldn't make sense of the words in front of me because all I could concentrate on was that even with my eyes on my book I could feel him staring at me.

"Would you stop staring at me and do your work? It's distracting." I smirked, my eyes connecting with his green ones once again. A playful smirk emerged on his pink plump lips that were all over me just two days ago.

Oh how I wish I could feel his lips on mine again.

"Work is boring and you're much more interesting to look at." He gave me a flirty smirk while closing his textbook shut and placing it on the table in front of him.

"Well I still have a chapter to read for class." I raised my eyebrow at him. "You were the one who suggested I come here to do my work."

"Well what do you say we go to my room and do some work there?" He looked so hot as he bit his bottom lip with a smirk and winked at me. I rolled my eyes at his comment, knowing exactly what he meant.

"I thought we were just friends, Harry?" I smiled.

"I mean... we can be special friends." I playfully rolled my eyes at his words while releasing a chuckle.  "....Who occasionally make out." He finished.  I rolled my eyes but my lips twitched into a smile. He was unbelievable.

A giggle was heard from the other side of the room causing Harry and I to turn to the source with amused smiles on our faces.

Zayn sat slouched back on his chair on the opposite end of the table with a delighted look on his face as he stared back at Harry and I.

"I'm loving this. 'Friends who occasionally make out.' Nice one Harold." He snickered as he tossed some popcorn into his mouth.

Because Zayn also lives here Harry and I haven't had the chance to talk in private about what happened between us Friday night. It's obviously a conversation that is bound to happen to see where we stand with each other and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bit nervous because I do in fact like Harry.

"Why are you still here, mate?" Harry laughed, shaking his head at his friend.

"Yeah, I thought you were leaving with Louis like twenty minutes ago." I added, chuckling.

"Huh, I see you two are eager to get rid of me." Zayn playfully scoffed at us.

"Yeah, pretty much." Harry nodded causing me to giggle.

"Oh.... I know what you two have in mind." Zayn smirked.

"Oh, shut up." Harry chuckled.

We were interrupted by the ringing of Zayn's phone. He answered it, responded with "Okay." and hung up. He looked up at us with a smirk before getting up from his seat.