Akaashi's falling hard

Start from the beginning

"Is Akaashi allergic to something? He was in a hurry to leave." You mumble to yourself, staring at the omurice he's left behind. Bokuto walks over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Y/N-chan, when is your shift over?" Startled, you jolt when you hear Bokuto beside you. You turn around to look at him. "Noon. Did you need something Bokuto?"

"Just your time and attention." Bokuto smirks when he answers you. You furrow your brows together, staring at Bokuto directly in his golden eyes. "Alone? With you? I'll have to decline."

"Don't be like that. I need to talk to you about something." Bokuto frowns. "About you and Akaashi." Bokuto whispers the second part, not wanting Konoha to overhear.

Maybe Bokuto knows why Akaashi's so strange today?

"Fine. Just for a little bit."

Bokuto perks up when he hears your agreement. "I'll wait for you to finish up here then." He walks back to Konoha who's finishing off his flan. You reach for the plates at your table, clouded with thoughts of Akaashi.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Akaashi weaves his way past the crowd and pushes the door open to the bathroom. He walks over to the sink to splash water against his heated face. His entire body is burning up and his mind is thinking about one thing.

Y/N.

No...this possibly can't be happening.

Akaashi feigns ignorance to this unknown emotion.

Frustration, nervousness, jealousy, joy, fear, curiosity, yearning and sadness.

He's felt so many tender emotions ever since Y/N agreed to be his fake girlfriend.

The way Y/N's hand easily intertwines against his makes his heart skip.

The brief feeling of her lips against his makes him wanting more.

Her smile.

Her voice.

Her strength and her hidden family drama he's just finding out about.

Akaashi wants to know everything about Y/N.

What does she like to do for fun? What are her hobbies? What's her favorite color?

He knows nothing about the girl who's doing everything she possibly can for him.

What idiot would continue this stupid lie after getting herself into a fight?

Pierre laid out an option for her to end things herself but she hasn't done that yet.

Why?

Could Y/N possibly pity him that much? Or...does she care for him? As a friend?

Are they friends?

Akaashi groans angrily, he splashes more water on his face. A few guys in the restroom stare at him with raised eyebrows.

But...rules are rules.

Akaashi's breaking the rule he set up himself.

He's falling for Y/N and he's falling hard.

Clenching his hands into fists, he stares at himself in the mirror. He has to break things off today before his emotions get the better of him and the lies they're showing to others will hurt him further.