Plan Make-Her-Popular

• Dedicated to My awesome mother!

Prologue

She had here hair in a high bun, like a knot on the very top of her head. Her black leather jacket hung on her shoulders, and her white graphic tee was slightly wrinkled. All in all, she was quite disheveled. Mostly because she had books spilling out of her hands every few seconds, and a pencil stuck out from her mouth.

"The new girl.", Annlee whispered.

"She's kinda cute! She could totes be one of us!", Farrah whispered hurriedly.

"Name?", Annalee asked. Her green eyes pierced ferociously at Farrah.

"Ashton. Ashton Gunn."

"Isn't that like a guys name?"

"Maybe? I think it's cool!"

"I've already got a nickname for her. Ash.", Annalee said. "I'm so clever."

"Oh my god YES! Sounds so hip and cool...like us!", Farrah agreed, bouncing up and down.

"Got any classes with her?", Annalee asked feverishly. She was determined to make this girl fall under her spell, just like Farrah.

"I think I've got 12th grade calculus with her. IDK. I'll look for her. ", Farrah nodded.

Ashton continued her way down the hallway, pushing through crowds of people. Annalee had a plan formulating in her head. She was already at the top, and she was ready to reach for more.

Chapter 1

I found that two specific girls were staring me not only in the corridors, but also in every class I had with them. Farrah and Annalee, I figured their names were. They would look at me, smile sheepily, and whisper as if they were in a hurry to each other. My first day here was not as good as I thought it would be. See, I just moved here from the United Kingdom, also known as the UK. This was my first time not only in American, but with confronting having to go to an average American high school.

Anyway, my first day. It started off when I drove here. I pulled in and almost hit a girl that was standing in a parking space, texting. I honked and she jumped. I made a "get the fuck out of the way" hand motion, and she trotted away. I parked my red scooter (birthday present!) and grabbed my bag. My hair was already falling in my face. I grabbed my coffee and slowly walked into school. That's where I first saw Farrah and Annalee. But this time, they weren't smiling at me falsely or whispering to each other. They were giggling with two boys. Farrah was pretty, but eventually I realized that she was another one of those wannabes.

Her hair was bleach blonde, and it was long in a side ponytail. She was wearing a flowered tank top and a cardigan with short shorts. And then I saw Annalee. I swear, she was one of the prettiest people I had ever sawn. Her brown glossy hair was in a braid, and her eyelashes were long and fluttery. She was wearing a blue blouse and shorts. She was absolutely flawless, and I observed how everyone nearby was practically hypnotized by her.

I walked calmly into calculus class for my last period of the day.

"Finally, it's almost over.", I whispered under my breath.

I took the seat farthest in the back. There was a chair in front of it, so I relaxed my legs on the chair. I watched the other people slowly walk in, dragging their bags behind them. Farrah came in, with no Annalee. She plopped herself right next to me, and faced me, a look of enthusiasm on her face.

"Hey hey! I'm Farrah!", she giving me a tiny wave of the hand.

"Ashton. Nice to meet you.", I smiled.

"Woah. You are like so freaking pretty.", Farrah said, her mouth agape.

"Thanks!", I said.

"Wanna hang out after class?", she questioned me feverishly.