Ch. 1

Ch.1 Life

The sun was bright and shining through the crack in my blinds. I rose up with my hair in my face with the worst expression of awakening. I yawned, stretched, and thought to myself.

"Time for another day of school."

Slowly taking my first steps out of bed, instantly feeling awake when I step out my room. I got washed up and brushed my teeth with excitement for the coming weekend. Taking a look in the mirror at my white hair, which everyone knows isn't normal. People always said I was different but I just ignored that. The only compliments I got were mostly about my personality and my blue eyes. After I checked myself to see if I was clean and threw on my school uniform, A white button up shirt with a purple collar and black pants; my favorite colors. I ran to the kitchen and began on breakfast.

"Can't wait for the weekend can you?" said my mother.

"Yeah I can't wait. I'm going to go explore the downtown of the city with Rin, Daichi, and Yuri. I heard the lighting down there is amazing so we are camping there for a night or two."

"Well take care of your sister, Rin. Horanu is a big city and a lot of bad things happen, you know I love and care about both of you and don't want you to get hurt. If you run into trouble remember those martial arts lessons Mr. Sato taught both of you."

"I won't mom I'm 16 and I'll take care of her and I will let's just hope I won't have to use it. It's not like I go searching for fights, so no need to worry." I Laughed

I loved my mom, even though she wasn't my real mother. My father disappeared when I was a kid, right before Rin was born so we didn't really know him. But I was glad to have some kind of family.

"Good, when are you guys leaving?" My mother asked.

"Right after school. We have to stop by the other guys houses before we stop by here." I replied "Will you still be here?

"I may be here, I have some business to take care of today. I will try to be home as soon as I can Duke to see you and Rin off for your little trip."

I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:30am and school started ay 8:00am.

"Oh! Mom I got to go I'll see you before we leave, Love you. Come on Rin!" I yelled getting up grabbing my lunch and backpack placed in the corner of the kitchen.

She came down in the girls school uniform, a white button up shirt, with her purple skirt matched her black shoes. Her hair was pretty long to her mid back and brown with a lighter blue shade of eyes

"Hai bro! Ready for school?" she asked me.

"Best if I asked you that at least I was down here on time." I laughed.

She was 14 years old and pretty smart for her age. What i liked about her the most was that she wasn't interested in doing what everyone else was doing; more of doing her own thing and being herself is what made me proud to be her older brother.

"You got your stuff packed for later?" I questioned.

"Umm ya. You think I wouldn't? I'm excited to go!" She answered as she threw up a peace sign and winked.

“Yeah, Yuri is going crazy about it, bet its on his mind right now. He's been talking about this all week too. But anyways let's go, time for school. Bye mom".

"Bye kids see you later!" She shouted with a smile on her face as we left.

Making our way to school, which was not far from our house We would stop by a local candy man named Lou, who would always give me and Rin candy for free.