#1-120

Just some quotes I love. :3

1.) "We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us." - Johnny Depp.

2.) "I carved your name into the bullet so people know that you were the last thing going through my head."

3. )"Sometimes Me Think, 'What is Friend?' and then me say, 'Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.' " - Cookie Monster

4. )"You can't lose what you never had, you can't keep what's not yours, and you can't hold onto something that doesn't want to stay."

5.) "We never noticed the beauty because we were too busy trying to create it."

6.) "Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember some you never met."

7.) "Imagine meeting someone who understood even the dustiest corners of your mixed-up soul."

8.) "It's amazing what you can hide just by putting on a smile." - Demi Lovato.

9.) "Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are better at hiding it then others."

10.) "The worst feeling you'll ever feel is sitting next to the person who means the world to you knowing that you mean nothing to them."

11.) "It may be hard for a while but eventually you're going to find the good in goodbye."

12.) "Piglet : 'How do you spell love?' Pooh : 'You don't spell it, you feel it.'"

13.) "Be proud of who you are." - Eminem.

14.) "He saw you. He met you. He wanted you. He liked you. He chased you. He got you. He had you. He loved you. He got bored. He left."

15.) "Today I don't feel like doing anything. Except you, I'd do you."

16.) "RAWR. That means I Love You in Dinosaur."

17.) "She was beautiful in the quiet way that lonely, unnoticed people are beautiful to those who notice them."

18.) "No matter how many times I say I dont care, I do."

19.) "Somebody asked me if I knew you. A million memories flashed through my mind but I just smiled and said, "I used to"."

20.) "You're not over someone until you've stopped checking their Facebook. Don't kid yourself."

21.) "If you leave without a reason, don't come back with an excuse."

22.) "It's so much easier to just say "I don't like him" than to have to explain all the reasons I still do."

23.) "I act as everything's fine, but underneath it all I'm screaming."

24.) "I wonder if you think of me like I think of you."

25.) "If only falling out of love can be as easy as falling in love."

26.) "Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much you can finally say "I'm used to it." "

27.) "It sucks when the only person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you always cry."

28.) "You can't force someone to love you. You can only stalk them and hope for the best."

29.) "You have no idea how much you hurt me."

30.) "I want you. Nothing else. Just you."

31.) "Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had."