Chapter 7: "Rescue"

Y/N briskly walked out of the classroom and out of the main building.She ran to the trees where her leader was with a huff. "Handsy you idiot come out it's dangerous to be here."she whisper yelled to no one.The boy stepped out into the light a hood covering his face. "Hello Y/N"she rolled her eyes and flicked his nose. "You're an idiot you know that,you'll get caught if you stay any longer."he shrugged leaning against a tree. "We're getting you back in one week so be prepared."She gasped and hit him upside the head "did you not hear me you dumbass you'll get caught."He glared before speaking up "I got in with ease,we'll just be in and out,we need you there for the plan."she flinched under his gaze. She crossed her arms Turing away. "Fine,but you better be quick about it."with her last remark Y/N walked away.

Y/N snuck back in and sat next to Todoroki at Midoriya's lunch table,it was the safest option.She Leaned her head on boy next to her and mumbled "sorry Roki,I'm just stressed and need a nap."he glanced down at her as she fell asleep and felt the heat rising on his cheeks and the back of his neck.He laughed a little and turned back to his friends looking at him with a shocked face.He quickly went back to his resting stoic face but the soft pink tint still stained his face.

Y/N woke up when the bell rang and smiled up at Todoroki. "Thanks Todoroki,you're the best."she whispered getting up from her seat and heading off back to their shared class.The rest of the day went out without incident.Y/N really liked the new normal but she knew that Heroes weren't all what they seem but maybe...her friends wouldn't turn out like that.

Two weeks had past and today was finally the day the LOV would come to get her,but after growing closer with her classmates she realized that she wanted to stay with them,and lead a better life.Especially since a certain boy has caught her attention.Y/N giggled at the thought of him as she walked to class.Eventually everyone in class 1-A were seated and Aizawa was right there in the center of the room.Class began as usually until Lunch as the slow dread started to fill within Y/N.She looked around during lunch Todoroki noticing she was on edge.He took her hand into his from underneath the table and squeezed it gently.She looked over at him and smiled softly and calmed down a little.Thats when the alarms started to blare.