Chapter 19

Allison's POV

Together, Cole and I walked into the forest and down a path. It was getting dark outside, but I could still see the trail and kept with it. After a few minutes of walking, Cole stopped in front of a bunch of rocks that had vines all over it.

"What are we doing?" I whispered.

"You'll see." he smirked, pulling me towards the left side of the rocks.

Cole stopped in front of a bundle of vines and leaves before touching a certain part and pulling the vines back.

"Come on Allison." he smiled, putting an arm around my wasit. Unsure, i still nodded my head and started through the path of vines that was covered by the rocks.

Once again, Cole moved some vines over, but this time, it was beautiful and like nothing I've ever seen before. We were on a long cliff that showed the dun lowering far away, but it made a great picture. On the rocks was a quiet waterfall and a small pond and in the clean cut grass was a big blue and black blanket that had pillows, a basket, and some bags on it.

"Do you like it?" Cole asked nervously from behind me.

"No." I smirked.

Hid face dropped and he looked so sad.

Awwww!!!!

"I love it!" i grinned. "Thank you.

"You're welcome." he smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"How did you find this place?"

"We were looking for wanted rogues here and i found this place. No one else but you knows of it.

I blushed and we started for the big blanket where i flopped down next to Cole and he wrapped an arm around me. We sat in a peaceful silence as we watched the sun set and we didnt even hurt our eyes because our wolves can handle it.

When it was out of sight, Cole asked "So wanna play twenty seconds?"

"How old are we? Four?

Sure!!! I laughed.

He chuckled before looking at me.

"Okay, favorite band?"

"Nirvana, you?"

"Black Veil Brides." he smiled.

"I love BVB! Andy is just.. Mmmm......" I said dreamily.

Cole growled lowly and i burst out laughing. "I was kidding Cole!"

His face softened and he laughed along with me.

"Okay" I started. "Favorite movie?"

"Insidious. And yourself?"

"I'd have to go with Divergent, I hate scary movies.." I mumbled.

"Favorite food?" he asked.

"Probably yogurt."

His face turned surprised yet disgusted and he laughed "Pizza"

I nodded my head and he asked "Favorite color?"

"Either black or gold."

"Black and blue." he smiled.

"When did you lose your virginity?" I blurted out, immediately covered my mouth and widened my eyes.

I did not mean to say that.

"It's okay Allison, you deserve to know.." he sighed. "Fourteen."

Oh my God.. He probably is a walking STD!

Reign whimpered when he said that but I nodded my head and looked down at my fingers.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"I cant tell you or Reign would rip her to shreds." he smirked.

I growled playfully but then just laughed.

"So what about you?" he asked.

"What about me?"

"When and who did you loose your virginity to?"

Looking down at my fingers, I answered shakily "Im still a virgin.."

He stayed silent until he said "Im sorry Allison."

"It's not your fault Cole.." I whispered.

"Yes it is, I should have kept myself for my mate not for cheap sluts who want a quickie in a janitors closet.." he growled.

"Hey... Its okay Cole..." I whispered, caressing hid cheek.

His eyes were glossy and his worlf purred against my touch.

How does he hold back tears?!

I will never know.....

Cole smiled at me before whispering a "Thanks."

Opening up one of the bags that were on the blanket, I saw some of my clothes in them and looked at Cole confused.

"Why do you have clothes?"

"We are staying here for a couple of nights... There is a small cabin that I built on the other side of the waterfall."

Awww! Who knew Cole Black was so romantic?! Not this girl!

I nodded my head befor turning to the food that was on the blanket and dug in.