𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8: 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞;𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

Vinnie

Vinnie

I'm in my room cleaning up for the 3rd time since yesterday getting ready for Jade to come when Troy walks into the room.

"Hey bro you ready?" He asks. "I don't know, are you?" I ask him. "Not really, I'm nervous like what if Jay is different?" He says. "I doubt that, the amount of times I've been on FaceTime with Jade and she acts crazy is endless." I laugh.

"Yeah I guess you're right. "Well same for Jade she always crashes our FaceTime calls." He says. I laugh and take a look at my room. "How does it look?" I ask. "Good enough for you." He says honestly. I nod and make my way downstairs.

That's when we hear the doorbell.

Jade

"I'm so nervous." I say as we are in the car parked in front of the sway house. "Don't be, I know he's gonna be so excited to see you." Jaylee reassures me in the passenger seat. "Can we go in now?" She laughs.

I take one more deep breath. "Yeah, let's go."

We get out and go up to the front of the house. Jaylee has her camera on and is talking to it saying what we are doing.

I knock and soon we hear footsteps. My nerves grow higher and higher. I look back at Jaylee and the camera and my eyes go wide.

I hear the lock jiggle and out of instinct turn around too scared of who was going to answer the door.

The door opens and a smile spreads across Jaylee's face as she looks at me. I turn around and see the face of the boy who I've been anticipating to see for months. I look behind him and see all the sway boys, some recording on phones and vlog cameras.

I finally look up at the tall red headed boy with a giant smile on his face in front of me.

"Hug already!" I hear Josh yell. I laugh and jump onto Vinnie hugging him. Then the boys and everyone else erupt in yells and cheers.

Me being 5'3 and Vinnie being 6'0 made me feel like I was hugging a tree. I soon feel his arms wrap around my body and I feel him smile in my neck.

"Hi." I hear him say in my ear. I smile and lift my head to look at him. "Hey." I smile.

"Troy!" We hear. I look over to see Jaylee running over to Troy who came to stand beside Vinnie. She jumps on him wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

He immediately caught her and hugged her tight. "Hey you pretty dummy." He smiles at her. "Hey simp." She smiles back.

"Ewwww y'all are cute." I say as Vinnie lets me down. "We know." Jay says getting off of Troy.