Chapter 18

Allison's POV

When I woke up the next morning Cole wasn't in the bed, so. I got out of bed and looked at the clock. It's already 4? Holy shit!

Quickly, I ran downstairs without looking what I looked like.

The smell of sausage and bacon with toast completely woke me up and I found Lottie and Cole in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Morning beautiful." Cole smirked.

Heat came to my cheeks as I looked down at the ground and stared at my feet.

Lottie's chuckles came into my ears as I felt strong arms wrap around me and Cole kissed my forehead.

"You're so adorable when you blush..." he whispered.

By now I was sure that I was a tomato, so I want and sat down Cole sitting next to me.

"Morning sleepy head" Lottie smiled as she servant plate with breakfast in front of me.

"Hey Lot. "

"Glad to see that you two made up.." she grinned widely.

"Me too." Cole said next to me.

The heat was back on my cheeks as I nodded my head in agreement and rested my head on Coles shoulder.

"You wanna go out tonight?" his voice rang in my head.

Looking over at my mate, he wasn't even looking at me, just eating his food.

"Sure, what do I wear?"

"Not fancy, but not completely skinny either."

"Okay, when will we leave?"

"Three hours?"

"Oh shit!" I whispered as I stood up and ran for the door.

Cole burst out laughing behind me and I sprinted up the stairs to Trish's room.

"Trish?" I called.

Seconds later, my best friend opened the door and see smiled widely when she saw me.

"Allison?" she asked.

"I have a date tonight.." I said quickly.

Her eyes immediately widened and she grabbed my arm before pulling me inside.

"How long?"

"We need to waste no time! Sit!" she instructed, pointing to her make up table.

Oh this outta be good.

************

Two and a half hours later I stood in front of Trish's mirror admiring myself.

Trish has stuck me into dark ripped jeans short shorts, a white lace and silk tank top, and some white flats along with my hair in a side fishtail braid.

My make up included nude eye shadow that was a little darker than my skin, eyeliner, and mascara, along with red lipstick.

Just as I was about to walk downstairs, there was a knock on the door and when I went to answer it, there stood Cole with a white shirt that went to his elbows, black jeans, and combat boots.

Damn...

"Like what you see?" he smirked, leaning against the door frames.

"Shut up..." I mumbled, walking past him with red cheeks.

He chuckled before walking up behind me and lacing his fingers with mine.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Damn.." I sighed.

I hate surprises.

We walked out to Coles black Audi R8 before he sped off towards pack lines and out of out territory.

No man's land...

"Cole?"

"It's okay, the place is protected," he assured me, tightening his hand with mine.

I nodded my head unsure before sighing and going along with it.

After about fifteen minutes of driving, Cole pulled up to a forest and stepped out of the car.

God...

"We have warriors and Alpha blood! Go! Reign said jokingly.

"Ugh you're right."

"Since when am I not?"

I chucked before walking up to Coles and lacing our fingers.