42

" 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 "

" 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 "

I took a deep breath and the smoke from the Hogwarts Express hit my face, I looked from dog form Sirius and Remus who were either side of me, Remus had a hand on my shoulder. I frowned I couldn't see any of my friends from my house, although two definitely over 6 foot ginger twins did catch my eye. I did miss the boys whilst I was away for 2 days, they always managed to cheer me up in the holiday, they also helped me sneak out to meet Draco for the first month before we got caught. They made my time bearable and the thought they would be gone after this year, I knew this year I would have to pull a big prank with them or what was the point. Remus paused stopping me, 'you ready?' I nodded and hugged him tightly, he squeezed me lightly and kissed the top of my head, 'we will see you soon, come home for Christmas' I nodded and crouched down and itched his neck. 'have fun prancer I whipped around at the nickname 'what?' Remus smiled and glanced at Sirius. 'We decided we needed a prancer'.

I grinned at them, 'Your father was prongs so we decided you could be Prancer as you're in the order' I let my eyes tear up as I bowed my head and disappeared to the Slytherin bit of the train. A bright platinum blonde hair caught my eye and I grinned knowing who it was. I put my trunks by everyone else's and walked over to them. Pansy jumped up and looked at my hair and then back into my eyes 'y/f/l' I smiled at her the kind where you squint your eyes 'P' She jumped on me engulfing me in a tight hug, 'I saw you about a month ago and wrote to you 2 weeks ago but I missed you' I smiled and nodded kissing her cheek in a friendly way.

I nodded lightly at Crabbe and Goyle who nodded quickly back at me, 'my pretty little boys' I croaked at Theo and Blaise who stood letting me hug them with each arm, 'you good?' Theo asked. I dipped my head and sat down in between Malfoy and Blaise. Draco would normally kiss me and say a cheery hello but surrounded my others we just shared a familiar look. I felt his cold hand brush mine briskly before his hand locked with mine. I gave it a quick squeeze so he knew I appreciated his hand holding mine.

We hopped off the train, Pansy and I slightly ahead of the boys. 'Your voice still bad' I shook my head 'No, but I shouted yesterday' Pansy's mouth moved to an O shape and she nodded 'Harry?' I chuckled 'mmhmm' Pansy's arm wrapped over my shoulders 'Hes a dick, Malfoy seems to think so too' I turned around for a moment and over heard my boyfriend snarling at my brother. 'I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free Potter, Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it' I smirked a little and turned back around.

We were stood the 5 of us waiting for a carriage, Crabbe and Goyle already getting on the one before. I opened my mouth in awe when our carriage arrived. There was a dark black horse who looked a little starved the wings tucked in. 'Holy shit' I whispered and held out my hand and stroked down the animals nose making it blow air at me in a happy manner. I chuckled and the other four looked at me with a shocked expression. 'y/n? What are you stroking?' I looked from the animal to the others 'You can't see it?' They all shook their heads 'The carriage is pulling itself like always' I frowned but shrugged it off and moved onto the carriage. The horse like thing started moving and Hogwarts came into my view which made me smile. I muttered quietly 'home'.

I was tapping my foot against the hall floor, I had already spotted the annoying woman from Harry's hearing. I growled in a lone tone making Draco's hand move to my thigh, I glanced at him he had a slight smirk on his face but hid it well. I scooted closer to him and felt a light squeeze making me giddy, the same feeling from when he called me love. ' We also wish to welcome our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher... Professor Dolores Umbridge' He attempted to carry on but she made the same interrupting sound from the hearing. She then stood up and moved over to the stand. Merlin, the audacity of this woman. 'how lovely to see all your bright... happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends' No one was bright and most certainly no one was happy.My hand moved to Draco's hand on my thigh so I could cope with how much she was pissing me off.

'The Ministry of Magic has always considered, the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although each headmaster, has brought something new to this historic school, progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected, and prune practices that ought to be prohibited.' I squeezed his hand tighter and he leaned up to my ear, 'calm down love' I suddenly felt my body relax, but my stomach explode. His hand moved stroking up and down my thigh, I sighed heavily and glanced at him both of us smirking. 'Shut up' I whispered he leaned down again considering he had gotten taller so now I was tiny. 'didn't say anything love' I bit my lip in frustration. He knew exactly what he was doing. Maybe though just maybe, this year wouldn't be too bad.