My daily diary...

well, I'm new to this so I'll just like introduce myself I'm Chloe and my two best friends are Ellice and Jade who actually are amazing and are so funny! I feel like I can trust them with my life! and I hate it when there upset cause their too nice to be really. Ellice I've know longer I spent all of summer with this girl playing zombies oh my she stunning hilarious and is a lot if fun as well as being really really smart :o, Then Jade who I've only been really close with since summer but oh my go this girl is just too funny! she's very sarcastic and sometimes only me and ellice get it everyone else thinks she's serious, she over thinks the small things and is too calm for the big things :') she's super clever too and so gorgeous!, then I have five really close friends but we don't go out together anymore so were not as close and their Abie who I've know since primary school oh deer some of the chats I have with this girl are comical gold! she's also so so pretty!, Chloe who I've known the longest out of them all and have had the most laughs with literally so glad she's my friend shes so stunning too, Lauren who I've known since primary too she's too funny to handle but is also always there for me when I'm down, she's so pretty to tho!, Jaimee who I've only recently got close with she's stunning and is actually so funny and innocent bless and Eloise who is my somerset buddy! she's so funny and sarcastic but I cam never tell when she is being serious or not but still so funny and pretty and there all so funny but it's sad that we've all split now... then Hayley boo! who's my friend from across the pond(bout half hour away) I've known her since start of summer when we went to...THE GORGE and it was so funny! she's so funny! and stunning love my Hayley boo, I love them all really don't know where I'd be without any of them, Thanks guys. Then Robert whom is my boyfriend and I love him so much but recently have been spending too much time with (oops) and therefore neglecting my friends so no matter how much I love him I love my friends too so now I'm seeing them more, sorry but he is so weird! and so funny! so glad to have him, in my family I mean don't get me wrong I live my mum and dad but they get too annoying most times to handle so I end up saying I hate them a lit but deep down I live them, my brother is my role model, he is the bet brother I can ever ask for and I still cry when I see him and when I leave him I love him so so much and can't wait for Christmas cause ryans coming home! best Christmas ever now.  

Chloe 

x