Half and Half

(A/N)- Oc's this time (I think) are all mine ;u; Especially my little Halfie <33

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                            *Asia's POV*

  There is nothing worse in any worlds than being different. If you're not at least one of the norms, you screwed up. Plain and simple.  In their eyes I wasn't human. I wasn't elf. And I sure as hell wasn't fairy. So what was I? A 'half breed' a 'mutt' a 'mistake'  a 'creep?'. Maybe.. I didn't fit in with anyone. I was half elf, half fairy. The elf school I went to certainly didn't accept me. So my dear parents hoped the fairies would. Hah. Hah. Hah. They were so conceited and obsessed with looks, they would surely shun me. And not because I wasn't beautiful. 

 I was by normal standards. My beauty topped all elves. (No I'm not conceited, that's just the hard truth) However I was ugly by their standards. My ears were a bit shorter than theirs, a bit longer than elves. I know right? Dumb reason to hate someone. But that's how it is here. If you didn't fit in, you were a disease. 

 My Papa was a fairy, my Mama an elf. They had fallen in love, and I was the product of that. Sighing and trying to keep this in mind, I made my way to my new school. It was an 'elite' school for the smartest fairies around. When my Mama found out this is where my Papa was sending me she laughed. And not because she didn't think I belonged there, but she found it hard to believe there was a smart fairy. My Papa had to agree. He hated his kind, which is probably why he loved my Mama. She was the smallest, cutest little elf to ever grace her world.

 "Watch it!" Startled out of my thoughts I saw I ran into a girl. She was my age, and had floor length brown hair and narrow brown eyes. To say she was beautiful was an understatement. She was just..Ugh.  She had everything any fairy in their right mind would want.

 "S-sorry!" I squeaked. Trying to move away from her, I bumped into someone else. It was a boy this time. Also our age. He had shoulder length brown hair pulled back, with brown eyes.

 "Careful." He smirked.

 "Uhh..Sorry.." I tried to move away only to be grabbed.

 "You're not getting away with bumping into us." The girl hissed. 

Let me just tell you, when a fairy hisses it's the most terrifying thing ever. For all you humans out there it's a cross between a cat whose tail was stepped out, in a swarm of bees. It was not pleasant. She bared her teeth. All 32 of them. I backed up and into the boy who was doing the same. Then the wings came out of the girls back. They were chocolate brown colored and dangerous looking to me. A fairy can make their wings come out whenever they want, but they also come out when a fairy gets to emotional. And this girl was p*ssed beyond belief.

 "Do you know who we are you parasite!" The girl shrieked and lunged for me.

 "Obviously not!" I whimpered and backed up against the wall, dropping my books in the process.

 "Amala. " She snarled. "And Anap." My pink eyes widened.

 "As in DayLore?" Amala smirked showing all her teeth again.

 "Exactly. Keep your nasty half breed paws off us. Got it Japan?"  I shuddered from the threat and name calling then blinked.

 "Did you just call me Japan?" A faint smile played on my lips.

 "Duh, that IS your name."

 "Nope. It's Asia." Anap rolled his eyes.

 "Japan.Singapore. China. Same thing."

 "Wow. Uhm..Nothing to say to that." He scowled at my remark, as if I insulted his fairy intelligence. If this is what they were teaching these fairy brats..I'd rather be at my elf school. The bell finally rang, making the A twins disappear to their classes. I could disappear to, but I preferred to walk.. Slowly walk. To my next class. P.E.  Other known as Physical Combat.

Joy.