three

quick little an: AJUDRDNODNE OKAY YALL THIS IS THE CHAPTER IFYKYK LMAOOOO anyways enjoy <33333

you finally made it to your second to last class, a bubbly feeling in your chest as you plopped down onto your chair. the girl from earlier still stared you down from across the room, her eyes boring holes into your head. as the lecture was coming to an end you heard a phone ding from her direction, her eyes finally leaving you. a ten minute break was given before your last class, all your classmates flooded out the doors and into the hallways. you skipped over to your locker and pulled out a bag of (idk man i couldn't think of any snacks lmao), your locker door was closed as you leaned your back onto it. the ten minutes were going by fast, the hallways becoming more and more empty. suddenly an idea popped into you head, since Tooru didn't have a last period you could just skip your own and go see him. your heart fluttered at the thought of that dorky smile with pretty brown eyes.

the bell for the start of the last class rang as you walked through the hallway towards the gym, where Tooru most likely was. you were so excited to feel his arms wrap around you again, his gentle kisses pressed against your skin once more. your fingers ached to run through his fluffy chocolate colored hair again. it was simple, you just wanted to be with him all the time. he made you the happiest it was truly amazing. you missed every little thing about him despite seeing him just a couple of hours ago. Tooru Oikawa was the missing piece that was needed to bring your life together. there was a warm feeling in your chest as you continued on your way to your boy. it felt as if you were walking above the clouds, was it even possible for a person to be this happy?

a giggle sounded from under a staircase halfway through the path you were on, your head whipped towards that direction as you heard someone shush the person who had giggled. the air that seemed to carry your feet was suddenly ripped away, leaving you frozen in place. your heart seemed to drop all the way to the floor, the world went silent around you. the sound of your pounding heart deafened everything around you, your eyes stayed glued to that head of brown hair.

his hand on her waist

pushing her body against the wall

lips attached to another

cheeks flushed

just like the many times he had done the same to you.

it was the girl from earlier, she had her lips against your boyfriends.

and the worst part? he didn't even seem to notice you.

a pain in your chest finally made you break out of you trance, your legs moved on their own as you ran back towards the front of the school. you didn't look back once, not even when the staff was shouting at you as you ran all the way home. tears burned your eyes and your knees threatened to give out under you. as expected no one was home when you walked through the door, barely managing to close the door you fell to your knees and cried. there was an ache in your chest that didn't seem to be going away anytime soon. every time you thought of him your heart clenched aggressively, his words echoed in your head.

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

your body shook with sobs as you still cried on the floor. a little voice in your head was begging for the image you had just seen to be false. for it to be just a big joke or something. anything. it felt as if there was a knife stabbed into your chest, the more you thought about those pretty brown eyes the more it was twisted. the air from your lungs had been ripped away from you harshly, leaving you unable to breathe while you sat on the cold floor. after the sobs had turned into soft sniffs you stood from the ground, your legs felt like jelly from sitting in such an uncomfortable position for so long.