Chapter 16

Laura's P.O.V
We got to the set and we quickly went to my dressing room and i changed then the directer called us for the shooting. We didn't have any live tapping today so we just started filming. Sarah was just hanging out with the crew and who ever from the cast that wasn't filming. Right now we were filming a scene with me and Raini. Bffs Trish and ally. And Sarah as talking to ross and Calum.
Sarah's P.O.V
Ross was talking to someone from the crew idk who. But i was having fun with Calum. Man he is funny. And we were playing a game. I say a word and he says what ever comes to his mind when he hears the word.
When i said roses, he said red.
When i say shopping, he said clothes and shoes.
When i said food, he said apple.
When i say doctor, he said lab coat.(weird)
When i said Raura, he said love. and then said "wait raura? Do you ship them?" And i said "raura is like the best couple in the world. Who wouldn't ship them." He added "yeah but between me and you i ship raura too". " Awesome" i said while highfived him. Then we continued with the game.
When i said austin, he said song.
When i said ally, he said writer.
When i said l.A,he said pretty.
When i said raini, he said beautiful. i could tell he was thinking did i just say that? Cause he had his hand over his mouth and was kinda blushing. "Yep i knew it you like raini. Caini. Caini." I said but in a low voice so no one would hear. "Okay. Okay i like her. But please don't tell anyone. Please please with a cherry on top".(😂) "okay i promise to not tell"i said just then the directer called for Calum cause it was his time to film. Then ross was the one not filming for now so i just talked to him and i might have gotten some hint that he likes Laura but i am not 100% sure yet. Okay here are the hints: first he kept on looking at Laura(who was filming) and when ever i said something he would ask me to repeat it (cause he was buys thinking about Laura). And one time he almost tripped in a chair while looking at Laura. (It was funny. Very funny). I bet he must have thought that he needs to concentrate on things other than Laura after that. Cause he stopped looking at laura too much. He still looked (two or three times) but not that much.

Here is chapter 16. Wow. Chapter 16 already it feels like just yesterday that i thought about this story. But you know time flies when you are having fun. I am weird. But whatever hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment!
Sorry guys ik I have been updated in a while. I am just too lazy to write, and plus school is totally not the best! I think I will take time until I will update again, I am just going to hope that does not happen! 😁☺️😊😘