Happy-Go-Lucky E-Girl Audition

Mari sets up her camera in her dance room, stepping back to get a full shot of her body.

"Hello, hello! So, umm..." She plays with the a strand of her maroon hair. "This is my audition for Total Drama. This is honestly the first time I'm joining a reality show."

She spins around, showing how much room there is. "This is my dance room. If you can tell, I'm a dancer."

"I started dancing ever since I was in 4th grade." She pulls out a picture of her younger self, hair dark brown and in a leotard with a group of younger girls also in leotards. "And let's say I became so addicted to it."

She backs away and rubs her neck from embarrassment. "Um...what else should I say..?"

"Oh! If you noticed..." She twirls around mentioning her outfit. "I know it's hard to believe I'm a dancer if I look like this. The fishnet tights, the boots, the dyed hair, the heart on my cheekbone."

"Let's just say I got into this faze. I just love the outfits so much!" She started geeking out. "I loved them so much, I started becoming one of the girls."

"Oh...wow. I've been rambling all this time." She rubs her neck, cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

She walks up the camera until her face to her torso was showing. "I would love to be in a reality show for the first time. Total Drama would be a great first suggestion for me!"

-----------------------------------------

Hehehe. How long has it been guys? I did not know people would be THAT interested in a OC x Character fanfic. O.O
Little tip of me. I am into in E-girl faze but I absolutely HATE Tik Tok and I don't act all sexual...
I sometimes act flirtatious, I'm an active internet user, I dress up as an E-girl too, I'm a big anime and gaming fan and I do try to get attention on social media.

Is it weird to be an E-girl and you're not even edgy at all?