Left Right Left

{Red's POV}

I didn't do this one. Someone else must have done this. I stared at the body. Was there another one of my kind here? I knew we suspected Yellow- but that was a false alibi for White to suck on like a pacifier, and for Yellow to be pinned as a killer, instead of me.

I suppose that it can't be helped, but we need to report this body before we're seen as suspicious. "Let's go to the cafeteria."

I heard White sniffle, "Did.. Did Yellow really do this?" He started sobbing into my chest, "That was Purple's best friend.. how will he react to this?"

"React to what?" We both heard Purple's voice. Jolting, we look over, and Purple shoved past us. "Step aside, what-" He pauses, I overheard a gasp coming from him. I'm not sure White noticed. He slumped down onto the floor. "Hu-Huh?" White sniffled, walking over to put a hand on Purple's shoulder, "S-Sir?" He shrugged it off, "Go to the others." He commanded.

We did as told, heading out to the cafeteria. White pressed the emergency meeting button as everyone gathered, "Where is Purple?" Blue spoke up, with Green chiming in, "And Black? They aren't-" Purple walked into the cafeteria, holding Black's corpse. People gasped quietly.

"We need to find this Impostor, and quick." His voice struggled to stay stable, "Whoever done this will- will be punished severely." I thought he would say something else. No, he was going to say something else. I look over at Yellow, she was fidgeting a whole lot. Whatever she would say, I could prove it's not me.

Yellow took a deep breath, "It's Red! It's Red!" She cried, slamming her hands on the table. I suspected as much, she couldn't keep quiet. Everyone stared at me, and Purple growled, thumping the body onto the table.

"Red? What do you have to say for yourself?" His voice was quivering and defensive. "Wait! It can't be Red! He was with me the whole time! We found the body!" White yelped, grasping my wrist. Yellow slammed her fist onto the table, "What if they're both Impostors? They could both be in on it!" People started muttering to themselves. That's insane, I was the only Impostor, the only alien, on this ship. Why isn't Purple saying anything? Black would have, if it weren't for the idiot who killed him! Yellow exclaimed again, "Have you ever noticed that Red hasn't felt sorry or sad ever since Cyan died? Doesn't that seem sus?"

At least Green had my back, "Purple hasn't either! He could just be staying strong for the team." I barely knew Green- all I knew is that he was Blue's best friend.

"Wait. Hasn't anyone noticed?" Pink spoke up as well, "The Impostor eats the bodies of their victims. Black only has a knife in his back- he wasn't half-eaten." I heard 'oh's and 'right's from the crowd of people. Purple was finding it hard to stay stable, "You mean to tell me, that whoever has done, this, could also not be the Impostor?" He was holding his head up with his hand, glaring at Pink. She nods, and Purple punches the table with all his might. It felt like the whole ship shook, "Damnit." He growled.

White twiddled his thumbs, he glanced at me with solemn eyes. I nodded to him. We need to clear any suspicion of us. It would be embarrassing for us to die when I didn't even kill Black. White spoke in a shaky voice, "Well, we think it's Yellow because- because," He took a deep breath, "Why so defensive, Yellow? Are you hiding something?" He changed in an instant, he was so confident. I felt proud. "What? Why me?" Yellow said in a defensive tone, White let go of my wrist, softly placing his hands on the table, "Where were you when Black died? Where were you when the power went out?"

"I- I was with Orange, obviously!" She stuttered, and she glanced at Orange, "Yeah." He replied, "She couldn't have done it!" There was a short silence, "Well, she did leave for a little while to go fix the lights, but she came right back!" He said defensively, and Yellow slapped his shoulder. Purple peeked up, standing up straight, "What." Yellow was emitting a foul odor, sweating under the suit. Perfect time to strike. "If you were gone that long, who's to say you couldn't have done it?" I continued shortly, "Where did everyone see Black last?" Pink spoke up, "I found himself walking towards electrical from storage before the power went out." I nodded, and Purple marched over to Yellow in a fury. "Yellow. Don't you dare lie to me. Did. You. Kill. Him." She adjusted her crown. "I-I can explain! It's not what it looks like! I thought he was someone else!"

Pink caught onto that quickly, "Someone else? Like you were planning to kill someone else here?" Green and Blue both spoke at the same time, pointing at Yellow, "That's something an Impostor would say!" Yellow stumbled on her words, "Wait a minute! I didn't mean to! It was a mistake!"

"A big one." Purple grabbed Yellow by the collar, yanking her towards the dropship. The entire group followed. Yet Orange protested, "Wait! She didn't mean to do it! She's not the Impostor I swear!" Purple ignored him, "I know exactly what I can do to you." He slammed open the button to the outside, the sky seen, and a long way down.

Purple was still gripping Yellow, as she said her last words, "Please! I'm not the Impostor! You have to listen to m-" Purple shushed her quickly, "Yellow, I don't care if you're the Impostor." He said in the coldest tone I've heard so far from him. He threw her out of this ship. "No!" Orange reached out over the ledge, holding his hand out for Yellow.

Yet he was only a few inches short. We watched as Yellow shrieked, her voice and body sinking away into the abyss.

Everyone went silent, scared for their lives. Purple was panting, as he slumped back down onto the floor, we all heard him as he sobbed. Orange was too much in shock to react. I've never seen either of them look like this. This is their weak point.

"Let's just.. go back to our room." I said softly. White was shaking, yet not as much as when Brown was ejected. As we reached our door, White spoke up, "Does this mean.. we're safe now?" He asked shakily. I opened the door. "I would say so." We sat onto the bed, I hugged White, making him feel more comfortable. It was a very, very long silence.

As I sat there in the silence, White broke it, "Red? Have you been eating properly?"