Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ Pʀᴀʏ 𒊹︎ Neito Monoma x Reader

Amen. It's still holy my dudes. This shot is fluff ☁️!

Reader is female.

Requested by ThatOneWeeb212121 biggest Monoma simp.

Anime is My Hero Academia streaming on Funimate and many more!

Enjoy~
__________________________________

"I honestly think Y/n and Monoma would be a good pair, their so similar you know?" Kendo's talked about you two to some of your classmates.

"Yeah their both extra extra weird. Monoma my boys just plain on sadistic. I feel like Y/n would encourage him, but also calm him down like chill bro." Testutetsutetsu added onto the female previous sentence.

They both looked at you from their desk. You both had on creepy faces laughing about random bloody things.

The teenagers talking faced back at each other in fear. "I feel like they could destroy the whole globe with their brains and hearts put together." The male said with a scared face.

"We would all technically be screwed are entire life." She stated thinking of all the dangerous situations you two could be able to cause, shivering at the thought.

Tetsu sighed. "It'll be the plague all over again." He rubbed his head in misery.

From your end, you and Monoma were too into the conversation you didn't notice theirs.

"Right?! I think a demon would kill someone faster than a devil though. Or, give me a strong quirk of someone and I'll have them call 911." Monoma said in a sadistic way, plotting who knows what.

"Grenades with be a good option as well. Oh smoke bombs get everyone's lungs good! More training and we're set!" You joined his evil words.

He chuckled. "1A won't have a chance anymore. Those losers will fail easily with no plan or tactics!" His blonde hair flew over his bright blue eyes.

He's hot. You suddenly thought, feeling your heat rush up. "You know Y/n. Your awesome, the fact that your a ten makes a huge bonus." He smirked tapping your head.

You had never been praised by your opposite gender, it made your ear tips turn hot pink.

"I could see it now. Side my side as the world crumbles! Movies can't even compare, hey speaking of movies. I bought an extra ticket for one tonight, no one volunteered to come. I'm too much for them, would you like to accompany me Y/n?" Monoma asked out of the blue.

His smile changed into a genuine one as he intently stared into your e/c orbs with his curious blue ones.

Your body froze up it your seat, a new feeling you never felt getting inside of your system.

It felt like tiny butterflies were flapping around in your stomach. Sparks of fireworks also booming winked as your cheeks heated up like the Sahara Desert.

"I-I y-your asking m-me?" You stuttered for the first time at Monoma.

He cutely managed to blow his bangs out of his face. "Well is there anyone else pretty that I'm talking to right now? That actually understands me for once." He tapped his bright corner smile.

You were still speechless with a tomato red face. "I uh I-I m-movies? I-I um h-haven't been to s-some in a while." You nervously scratched the back of your neck as Monoma's head leaned dow closer to your face.

So close, you could feel some parts of his hot breath lingering on your upper lip. We're in class! You thought not noticing Kendo and Tetsu's subtle stares.