I confessed everything, I looked at tara who was crying looking at me, I signed her not to cry she nodded like a puppy. Karthik uncle and Priya aunty hugged me and said

KARTHIK: I always wanted a son-in-law like you, I am so happy that tara has preferred you.

I hugged him and Priya aunty smiled looking at me.

Suddenly my father shouted

RAM: I am not approving with your love.

Everyone was shocked, he always wanted tara has his bahu then why he is not acceptable today.

My father continued

RAM: don't try to convince me I won't agree until my son talks with me.

I was shocked tara gave me a pleading look and said

TARA: please talk arjun it's been many years since you have talked with your father, not for me. See your mother how worried she is at least for her you should talk with him.

I looked at my mom who was giving me a sad look. Yeah tara is right at least for my mom I should talk with my father, whatever the matter is he is my father.

I went to my dad and hugged him and cried and I slowly said holding my ears

ARJUN: sorry dad.

Even he cried hugging me tightly. I smiled

Tara said looking at us.

TARA: you both are men's stop crying you people look so weird.

We smiled my dad hugged tara and said

RAM: I always wanted you as my bahu, today I am so happy as it is fulfilled.

Tara said

TARA: if you want bahu then you should take my dad only uncle.

After hearing that I giggled, Karthik uncle glared at Priya aunty and tara.

My father gave a confused look tara said

TARA: my dad pet name is bahu.

Everyone started laughing including Karthik uncle. I smiled at tara and hugged her tightly suddenly our parents.

PARENTS: you both are not allowed to hug each other until you get married.

Mine and tara jaws were kissing the ground and I said slowly which everyone heard

ARJUN: but we are already married that to twice so we can do anything.

Karthik uncle and Priya aunty asked shockingly

KARTHIK & PRIYA: what did you just say

I nodded as no, tara stamped my legs which made me shout

ARJUN: aaahhhh.................

Tara asked with more concern like she did not know what happened

TARA: are you okay arjun.

I glared at her and everyone left except me, tara, ved and Shivani.

SHIVANI: guys enough of drama let's go somewhere and celebrate.

VED: first time Shivani has given some proper idea let's go to the pub.

After hearing the pub I was shocked and I saw tara even she was shocked to the core. I remember our incidents in the pub. I looked at tara she had tears in her eyes and she was looking at me collecting our past incidents.

I signed her to wipe her eyes if ved gets to know the truth then he will kill us for sure.

She nodded her head and wiped her eyes and said to ved