Chapter | 19

once taehyung got the email he smiled happily as he read what jungkook wrote. taehyung was thinking about applying but he wouldn't know what he could add to this company.

"hey tae" he hears jimin say from behind him. taehyung turns around and smiles "hi chim" taehyung says.

"how are you? I wanted to come to visit you but I was worried about how sore you might have been or if you wanted space" jimin says but wascut off by taehyung hugging him, jimin sighs and hugs back.

"I am okay chim, just needed space" taehyung whispers and pulls away

"is jungkook looking after you?" jimin says quietly

"yes he is, I love it there, yeona is such a cutie" taehyung say's causing jimin to smile

"have you met euni yet?" jimin asks

"no I haven't but I will be meeting her in 3 nights time, she has been at her grandma's for a while. jungkook said euni's grandmother is going away on holiday for a couple of weeks so euni wanted to stay with her for a little bit" taehyung had said causing jimin to nod.

jimin looked at taehyung's home screen on his desktop "you thinking about applying for the add-on to the company?" jimin asks

"I'm thinking about it, I'm just not 100% sure" taehyung say's smiling slightly.

"I have to go tae, got heaps of paperwork," jimin says hugging taehyung goodbye and rushing off

taehyung slightly giggles at his best friends as he reads over jungkook's email again and starts to write notes.

it was now that time of the day where some people went home and others stayed, after taehyung had done his paperwork he decided it was time to go back to where he is currently staying. jungkook's home.

as taehyung was packing his stuff he saw two feet by his chair, he flinched but looked up and smiled. "you ready to go?" jungkook asks smiling holding his phone and car keys in his hand.

"yup just need to log off," taehyung says as he grabs his mouse, jungkook looks to see his email on the screen.

"are you thinking about applying?" jungkook asks happiness serving in his stomach.

"yes, I was thinking about it," taehyung says logging off.

"well for that we need to get you some new equipment," jungkook says

"oh no, I will be fine mr.jeon I don't need anything," taehyung says standing in front of jungkook

"taehyung you will eventually need new things, especially since you might be planning the JeonCM add-on" jungkook says as he watches taehyung look to the side.

"let me help you," jungkook says raising his hand to crease taehyung's cheek

taehyung heart melt's at the touch of jungkook's hand on his cheek.

"you have already helped me so much" taehyung whispers as jungkook steps closer to him.

"I want to help you" jungkook says's slowly leaning in and kissing taehyung's forehead, taehyung feel's the sudden warmth on his forehead and blushes.

"thank you so much ggukkie" taehyung says as the nickname rolls off his tongue

jungkook chuckles and smiles "ggukkie?" he smirks

"shut up" taehyung says walking off all shy, jungkook smiled as he chases after him.

once they reach the car and hop in jungkook drives to an unknown place

"where are we?" taehyung asks looking around to only see many fancy houses, a beach, small shops, and many people walking around. taehyung had always wanted to live somewhere on the beach, he had never really been to one but he always read books about them.

"Grab the small notepad and pen out of the glove box," jungkook says causing taehyung to nod and grab it out.

"wait why do you have this in your car?" taehyung giggles, "you writing love notes?," taehyung asks, as jungkook chuckles. "no it is for just in case I think of something I need to do, I quickly write it down before I forget," jungkook says.

"okay, we need to write down what we need to get," jungkook says.

"we need to get you clothes, electronic's, stationery, and anything else you may need," jungkook says as taehyung starts writing it down.

"we are in royal heights by the way" jungkook says while pulling into a parking lot.

"come on let's get your stuff!" jungkook says hoping out of the car after grabbing a cap, taehyung following him.

once jungkook locked his car they walked towards the mall, taehyung turned to look at jungkook to see him wearing a cap. "how come you're wearing a cap?" taehyung asks confused.

"I'm a famous CEO, I really don't want to deal with crazy fans or the paparazzi at the moment," jungkook says as they walk into the main entrance. taehyung's mouth parted in awe. taehyung had never really been to a mall before.

"we should look at clothes first" jungkook says walking towards a clothing store dragging taehyung by the hand.