Consumed

CHAPTER FIVE (ANAKIN'S POV)

I most angrily stomped out of the security table frustrated with no evidence of Padme's kidnapper. He was hooded. I was scared, what happened to her, and who knew my name? I slammed Padme's door shut frustrated by her loss. She then came running to me and embraced me.

"Padme?" I said squeezing her. "How'd you escape?"

"She let me go."

"She!" i said surprised, "who?"

"I don't know, but she knew me, and you. And about us."

"What!?" he yelled. "We have to find her!"

I most angrily stomped out of the security table frustrated with no evidence of Padme's kidnapper. He was hooded. I was scared, what happened to her, and who knew my name? I slammed Padme's door shut frustrated by her loss. She then came running to me and embraced me.

"Padme?" I said squeezing her. "How'd you escape?"

"She let me go."

"She!" i said surprised, "who?"

"I don't know, but she knew me, and you. And about us."

"What!?" he yelled. "We have to find her!"

"no anakin, she returned me safely. I don't think she wants to hurt us." she said grasping my arm. I slowly nodded only to make her happy. she smiled and yawned, "i'm going to bed." she began walking, "maybe we shouldn't sleep together ani, people will see us."

"Padme, don't say that. I have both doors locked, she had to be very skilled to get in." she shrugged and said, "goodnight ani."

"that's it, after you got kidnapped? 'goodnight'?" I mumbled. I shuffled out of the room onto the balcony to get some air. I kicked myself for loving both of them. Allana died. Or I thought she had. They were both amazing, but I was married to padme. I wondered what she was doing. Maybe she was a vigilante but she was helping someone somewhere. If worse came to worst, she was a grey jedi. My thoughts drifted back to the burglar. What a menace. I thought. Who would kidnap and return someone? I rolled my eyes, tired, and went to go back to sleep. I prepared to leave and tell the council about this girl and threat first light.

"She needs to be found and Senator Padme is in danger." I argued.

Mace rolled his eyes and said, "if she was in danger they would not have returned her. Now, move along, we have more important things to discuss."

"Your outrages!" I yelled and stomped off. If they wouldn't, I would. Padme was in trouble. Obviously she was a bounty hunter and she also probably worked for one of the three major bounty collectors in this region, so I decided to start with Kyykkyl. Walking into the old musty bar I made my way to the back.

"Hmmm." he said wobbling out of the shadows."

"Where is the girl?" I said forcing choking him up.

"I don't-do-ot know, she swilded me-e." I released him and he gasped for air.

"Where. Is. she." i repeated.

"I saw her this morning as she was wandering around the markets." he said backing up.

I grunted in frustration and went to the markets. I wondered if Allana was down here. Busy people chattered and exchanged credits for food. Lights illuminated the streets and speeders rushed by. I hooded myself and looked for a hooded girl. I roamed for hours not giving up, until in the distance, I saw a girl hooded walking along.