My teacher is a pervert! Pt 1

Chapter 1 - Introductions

I was on my way to English with my best friend Dana, she had dark brown hair and a lovely complexion with her glistening green eyes just staring at you as you fell down the stairs, again. Oops! I was born clumsy and before I moved here it made me look like a fool, but here I guess it was flattering somehow? It was the first day of the new school year and I was in my first year of Sixth Form, which means... NON UNIFORM WOOHOO!

It was woohoo until my mom murdered my wardrobe and took away my comfortable clothing, so no I only have mini-skirts and skinny jeans for bottoms, low cut tank tops with super thin cardigans, heels and ugg boots. But worst of all, NO CONVERSE OR HOODIES! NO! I gave my mom the silent treatment when I found out shes only gonna give them back in winter when it's cold, and that she changed all my lingerie! I was furious! I still am, just thinking about the black mini-skirt and black low cut tank top with a black cardigan draped over my arm along with black ugg boots and stockings that I was forced to wear today was making my blood boil. The worst bit was the black lacy underwear I was wearing...that everyone was gawking at. Have some pride people! I realised I was at the base of the staircase on my arse and my underwear was on full view. I quickly stood up and hurried away with Dana trying to retain my dignity and ignore the stares boring into my back.

I guess I should tell you about myself, after all you are in my head ;)

My name is Ivy Jayne Tanners. Weird name I know, but I think my parents liked the letter y. I have blonde hair that is always wavy, well not now because on Thursday my mom wanted me to test out her new curlers and It's now Monday and there were still a lot of blonde ringlets lying at my lower back. I really hated the clothes my mom got me, and I didn't like that everyone says blondes are dumb because I'm very intelligent for your information. My target grades are higher than everyone else's and I'm not a nerd either. I have long legs and a slightly larger than average bust to match a small firm butt x) I had my favourite grey headband in my hands and was putting it in my hair because it fell out when Dana started talking about our new English teacher...

----------

Thanks for reading my stories it means a lot, I only write for fun because it's what I love to do, it makes me feel like I'm in the actual story!

- Em x