My Group Of Teenage Misfits

-hey we are the righters, Naomi and Natalia :) and we're gunna work together on this story this is also our first one and We hope you all like it

~Nat and Nay

"stop ok ! I can figure this out by myself!" Natalie screamed before running away "NATALIE WAIT" ...."shit."

Well this is my life. And the girl angrily running away is Natalie one of 4 teens in my forum. I'm there mentor and they're ........ putting me through hell. It's only a month into the year and they hate me. I know because in our daily meetings all I can do is watch as our room is trashed and I spend half an hour cleaning it up after they leave... Well I'm sure your exited to meet them so....

Natalie : the girl that's always at the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong thing...

Daniela : the cheerleader with an attitude crappier then her reputation...

Dylan: the playboy that screws teachers for passing grades and knows most of the girls in school a little to well...

Max: the druggie that can't stay away from trouble for more then 6hours....

"hey babe" said Jason walking up behind me "sigh....hey Jase " I replied "what's wrong?" he asked "nothing." he knew that meant I didn't want to tell him or I couldn't. the mentors took a vow of secrecy because even though everyone knows how fucked up all of them were it was private.

If it wasn't for Jason's perfect grades he'd be in one of the "delinquent forums" to. he has issues but he's better now , well most of the time ... I still get drunken calls at two in the morning every few weeks but I love him so I deal with it...."BABE ! " said Jase trying to regain my attention "oh sorry ! " i apologized " ha ha I love when you do that" he smiled at me cutely, I looked at him "you like when I apologize?" I asked "no ! I love when you get so lost in thought you ignore everything I wish I knew what was going on in that big beautiful head of yours" I could tell he was trying to be romantic so naturally I had to ruin the moment "if you did you'd never sleep again" I smiled evilly at him and he giggled "I love you" without letting me answer he gently grabbed my waist and pushed my lips on top of his. I love when he kisses me it let's me forget about the misfits for a while. I pulled away slightly and said sweetly "I love you too" he smiled as I walked up to my brother joey. he was quietly sitting on the steps in front of his school. "Leah !!!" He said running towards me and hugging my legs.he's six in the first grade and he's so cute "hey cutie!! How was school " I said lifting him up off the ground and spinning. "good! But where's Jason?!" he said "right here buddy!" said Jason walking up to us as Joey ran up and hugged him. Joey has known Jason for 4 years because before we started dating we were best friends.

~@HoMe~

*Jason is watching tv while leah is helping joey with homework*

-We hope you guys like it so far please let know if We should continue :)

~Nat and Nay