Chapter 10

Adora didn't know what to do, she could report it but people had already seen it. She looked at her phone, Bow and Glimmer had sent her multiple texts, asking to go for a drive, how she was doing.

She looked at them and tears fell from her eyes, she threw her phone on her bed and punched her pillow. Tears were falling like waterfalls at this point, she screaming in her pillow, she didn't know how she could move on from this.

Everything had been ruined, it was over. Everyone knew, tomorrow at school everyone would look at her, she would be no stranger to all those jokes. She would be put in the spotlight with no way to get away from it.

She wanted to disappear more than ever, she wanted to leave this place and pretend like she never existed.
How was anyone supposed to get over this? She had never felt so lonely.

Rain also went to their school, she knew the schools place. That means that she would also read it, she would probably realize who Aimee was.

She didn't know if she should be happy or upset at that. Probably the ladder. She sighed as she thought of tomorrow, everyone would know, her life is basically over.

Mara had apparently heard her sobbing since she gently knocked on the door. ''hey can I come in?'' Mara asked in a gentle voice.

She didn't respond, she couldn't. She tried to answer, but she knew that if she would open her mouth she would immediately cry and sob.

Mara seemed to take that as a ''yes'' and came into the room. Adora felt a weight next to her on the bed, but she still had her face squished into her pillow.

''hey honey, you want to talk about it'' Mara gently said, rubbing Adora's back. Adora shook her head in response. Mara didn't say anything after that, she just rubbed Adora's back and waited for her to calm down.

Adora's sobs slowly faded into silence, she slowly found herself calming down. ''I don't know what to do now, everyone found out in the worst way possible. Everyone knows.'' Adora said, she still wasn't completely calm yet.

''it's going to be fine Adora, people won't make fun of you for it. They can also see how wrong this is and they might talk about it for a day or two, but after that everything is going to return to normal'' Mara said, trying to reassure Adora.

Adora and Mara ended up talking about everything for a while. Even though Adora was a lot calmer now, she wasn't looking forward to tomorrow.
-----------------------

The next day of school, Bow and Glimmer were like guard dogs the next day. Anyone that even dared to look at Adora in a weird or wrong way got two hateful glares.

They had hugged her just like they hugged her the time she had almost been raped. Now that she thought of it, Adora really didn't have the best couple weeks lately.

She felt tired from today before today even started, she really wasn't looking forward to today. She could tell that some people looked at her a weird way, but they were quickly turned away with a harsh stare of Bow and Glimmer, who were really nailing the guard dog part. Adora appreciated it to no end.

There were even a few people who clearly wanted to speak to her but were too scared of Glimmer and Bow. The funny thing was, Bow was the nicest person you'll ever meet and he looked the part too. Glimmer was a little bit of a rebel and a straight up badass, but she looked like a human version of My Little Pony.

It wasn't all as bad as she thought it would be, she knew for sure that if Glimmer and Bow weren't there, there would be a lot more weird comments. She stayed with them for the most part of the day because of that.

The few times Adora wasn't with Bow or Glimmer, she did get a few comments. Most of them were really kind though.
There were a lot of people who came by her to show their support. It was really nice of them and Adora appreciated it, but she still felt weird about everything.

Everyone seemed to treat her like she was someone else, but she was still the same Adora. It felt weird to be out of the closet, especially given the way that she was outed.

The support truly was a weirdly nice thing, other times it was just straight up weird. A few openly gay people actually gave her a hug and gave her their number. There was even a girl who assured her that Jesus still loves her.
It was a weird day, really weird.

She didn't really like being in the spotlight, she kind of hated it. But it was a lot less bad than she thought it would be, she thought she would get a thousand homophobic comments.

In reality, she only got two homophobic jokes and one note in her locker that wasn't very kind. Other than that, people were really nice.

She also made eye contact with Hordak again, she thought that she might see a little bit of regret in his eyes but nothing. He grinned and looked almost proud of himself, it honestly kind of disgusted her.

It was a weird Friday, she still wished it wouldn't have happened how it happened, but a part of her was kind of glad she didn't have to hide that part of herself anymore.

She was still nervous for one thing though; which was Rain.