𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

3 weeks later

Jade

"Hey guys it's Jaylee back with another video with Miss Jade." She says as we sit in front of the camera that's set up on our kitchen counter making another YouTube video.

"And today we are going to be doing a little q&a mukbang typa situation." She points to the food in front of us.

"And yeah it's the most basic thing ever but we got hungry before turning the camera on so we went and got food so now it's a mukbang, deal with it." I say sarcastically into the camera.

"So we asked y'all to give us questions on our Instagram's, which will be in the description." She explains. "So now we are just gonna answer them."

"Ok first question is how old are we?" Jay asks. "We are 17 but we are both about to be 18 next month so we about to be legal." Jay answers.

"Harry and Zayn watch out!" I yell. "Ayeeee." She hypes me up. "Nah I'm just playing Gigi is my baby and she just had a baby so I ain't about to home wreck." I say.

Jaylee laughes and I pull up the next question. "What are our ethnicities?" I read the question. "Well I am Pakistani and Egyptian." I say. "And I'm black and Asian, a little Blasian baby." She teases. I laugh at her and keep reading off questions.

We spend the next 30 minutes reading off questions and answering them. "Ok I saved the juiciest question for last."

"Who is your TikTok crush?" Jaylee asks. "You go first." I say. "Bet. Y'all all know mine, my baby Troy Zarba." She smiles.

Her phone dings and she looks down and her smile grows. "Not him texting me when I talk about him." She says. "You manifested that." I laugh.

She puts her phone up to the camera and shows his text. "See he bullies me. Talking about some 'Good morning you pretty dummy' shaking my head." She rolls her eyes but still smiling.

"Simp." I laugh. "I wish somebody would simp over me like that." I tease. "Vinnie take notes." She says.

I slap her and laugh. "Shut up, you know we are friends." I laugh nervously. "Mhm ok."

"Anyways guys her TikTok crush is Vinnie mine is Troy." She answers. "No he's not! I don't have one." I correct.

"Yeah whatever. Ok guys that's the end of this video you know the drill like, share, and subscribe if you haven't because if you don't you're weird, whatever ok byeeee." She says and I wave before she turns off the camera.

She puts her camera up and looks at me. "You know I do think you and Vinnie would be cute." She says. "Not this again." I sigh. "I do for real! Like y'all's vibe is so nice, y'all really match each other's energy's." She tells me.

"Yeah but we're just friends." I say. "Ok. That doesn't me y'all can't hang out." She says. "You think we should meet?" I ask.

"Well yeah it's been like 2 months." She says. "But remember what I told you, only when you're ready." She says. I pause for a second. "Yeah I guess you're right." I say.

"Yayyyy and now I can meet Troy!" She squeals coming around and hugging me. I laugh and hug her back.

"Now all I have to do is tell Vinnie."

❣︎ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ❣︎
Sooooo they bout to hang out for the first timeee. Y'all think it's gonna be awkward?

N e wayzzz I don't feel like typing all that stuff I usually do but y'all know already😌✌🏽