21

Five folded up the piece of paper twice, and slid it into his jacket pocket. He dragged me back to our working area, and started typing something very fast on the typwriter. When he finished typing, he paused for a few seconds. It was enough for me to read what it said.

'Termminate Hazel for immediate extraction.'

Holy shit. Five quickly ripped the paper off of the typewriter, rolled it up, and dropped it in the tube. Then he stuck in another piece of paper into the typewriter. He started typing again.

'Termminate ChaCha for immediate extraction.'

The did the same thing with this paper, that he did with the other paper, and quickly screwed on the cap of the lid. He grabbed my hand, and teleported me back to the tube room. He looked around to find Hazel, and ChaChas tube things. He slid the tubes in and when he closed the cap of ChaCha's, I heard the clicking a heels from the door.

"You know thats not how we do things." She said. Five turned around and leaned on the tube racks. "Wheres Gloria?" She asked throwing her hands up slowly.

"Dont know, couldn't find her anywhere." Five said keeping a straight face. I heard a groan from behind Gloria's desk. The Handler slowly turned around to see Gloria's feet with her black heels. The Handler turned around, and dopped her hands to her legs. It made a faint slapping sound.

"You guys are a great disapointment to me." The Handler said. "You two are professionals, In school boy shorts, and skirts.." The motioned her hand towards our bottoms. "You belong here.. with us." She said with a pint of sadness.

"We dont belong anywhere, because of you!" Five raised his voice. "You made us killers!" I said grabbing Fives hand, and backing up a tiny bit more. "You were always killers." The Handler unzipped the side of her dress. And pulled out a gun. Both Five and I's eyes widened, "I just pointed you in a direction." She aimed the gun at us, and before one of the bullets could hit us, Five had jumped us away from the Handler. We spacial jumped behind a tube operator thing, and accidentally knocked some stuff over. The Handler noticed and started shooting at us.

Then I grabbed Five and spacial jumped us from behind the tubes. We were in front of the Handler. "Come on Five, y/n, we both know you guys have a limit." She said.

"Done im just done I guess." Five said grinning. "You owe me, a lifetime of actions." She said pulling the trigger.

But nothing came out of the gun.

Five took my hand and spacial jumped to the doorway. "I do owe a debt. But its not to you." Five help up a granade, and rolled it across the floor to the Handler. "Shit.." She mumbled. Five took my hand, and led me out of the building.

He stood behind a wall, and put his chest over my back, sheilding me from the explosion. As soon as the explosion stopped, he took my hand and spacial jumped me to the case room. He grabbed a suit case, and handed me a grenade.

"Uh- wha-" I was about to ask him. "Just pull that, and throw it in there. Then run like your life depends on it. Because it does.." He said grabbing my fists. I did as he said, and threw the grenade into the small suitcase room. I ran with Five hand and hand,

"Hey! You cant do-" A man caught on fire because of the explosion. The shielded us with the suitcase, and opened it slightly.

                                                 -wednesday-

                                                      9:08AM

Y/n pov:

Five and I teleported to the living room of the umbrella academy. "Je-Jesus!" Allison backed up. Luther did the same, and Klaus was sitting on a small couch and just looked suprises.

"Wha- Guys what happened to you?" Allison asked us. "Who did this?" Luther asked trying to sound like a leader. He kind of just sounded dumb.. "Irrelevant," Five stood up and took Allisons drink. "Wha," She said quietly. I was still laying on the floor, when I felt a hand help me up. It was Diego. "Oh thanks Diego." I hugged him slightly. I looked back over to Five, "So, the apacolypes is in three days. And all we have to stop it is well, us." He said taking another sip of his coffee.

"The umbrella academy." Luther said looking down at his shoes. "Yea but with y/n and I obviously." Five said sending darts at Luther. There was a silence in the room, "So! If we want to have a chance to see next week ive come back with a lead. This is the person we have to stop." I said reaching into Fives jacket. I took out the piece of paper, and showed it out to the four people in the room.

Allison snatched it before Diego could, and unfolded it.

"Harold Jenkins?" She read with a questioning tone.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego said. They all looked up from the paper, and looked down at us.

-

BOOM HEH, i cant believe this story is almost done! Luv u guys <3

ALSO 7K READS AND ALMOST 200 VOTES AHFWIFHWIAFKWN